Stand Up Paddle > Flatwater and Touring

Paddling with leg rowing Intha fishermen of Inle lake in Myanmar

(1/3) > >>

Myanmar Sup:
I have compiled a video of a 2 day SUP session on Inle lake in the mountainous Shan state of Myanmar.
I have been paddling with some local fishermen who are kwown for rowing with one leg and I swapped my board with their traditional boat.
I followed them in their fishing activities.

Night Wing:
An interesting video to watch. I found it quite unique to see how these guys row/paddle with one leg.

Thanks for sharing the video.

TallDude:
Thank's for posting. My mother in law was born there, so I always forward your videos. She loves seeing it again. Beautiful place!

Myanmar Sup:

--- Quote from: Night Wing on June 14, 2019, 02:41:47 PM ---An interesting video to watch. I found it quite unique to see how these guys row/paddle with one leg.

Thanks for sharing the video.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Night Wing.
Yes you're right, I haven't seen this rowing technique anywhere else so far. It is part of the unique environment of this beautiful place.

Myanmar Sup:

--- Quote from: TallDude on June 14, 2019, 03:02:10 PM ---Thank's for posting. My mother in law was born there, so I always forward your videos. She loves seeing it again. Beautiful place!

--- End quote ---

Thank you TallDude.
Yes this place is amazing. I have been there four times, including three SUP sessions, between February and April this year. I am not surprised that your mother in law loves it  :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version