Author Topic: Duncan Hunter is a real piece of work  (Read 2384 times)

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Duncan Hunter is a real piece of work
« on: June 04, 2019, 05:36:56 AM »

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Duncan Hunter is a real piece of work
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 06:13:16 AM »
i am surprised Duncan Hunter thinks he deserves anything but ridicule--shouldn't he be laying low in a hole somewhere--out of the spotlight?--i mean we learned what a POS the guy is only last fall:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/duncan-hunter-throws-wife-under-bus
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 07:31:35 AM »
i am surprised Duncan Hunter thinks he deserves anything but ridicule--shouldn't he be laying low in a hole somewhere--out of the spotlight?--i mean we learned what a POS the guy is only last fall:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/duncan-hunter-throws-wife-under-bus

The scary thing is, he has his supporters who are either in denial or are perfectly ok with all the things he's accused of.

As to his claim he may have killed hundreds of civilians, I get it that those are things that happen in war.  That being said, if he knowingly killed all those civilians he claims he did then he's a murderer and an idiot for boasting about it as an elected public official.  If it was something that happened in the chaos of battle, he sure seems to have a rather dismissive attitude that no Solider or Marine I personally know hold.       

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 07:32:46 AM »
Part of me wonders if he's lying and just making these claims due to his support for Ed Gallagher. 

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2019, 07:35:39 AM »
The noise regarding his artilery mission is just subterfuge, his actual "war crime" is posing for pictures with dead combatants.  By coming out with this admission now, his strategy might be to politically attach himself to Gallagher and hope he will be included in a blanket presidential pardon.  He's clearly incriminated himself and should be prosecuted.  Hopefully his plan will back fire and he'll drag a few rotten apples along for the ride.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 01:01:20 PM »
whattaguy!!

https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/california-congressman-allegedly-funded-affairs-with-campaign-cash/

it was my wife's fault!!

gotta love these "family values" guys!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 01:06:59 PM by eastbound »
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

surf4food

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 05:13:42 PM »
whattaguy!!

https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/california-congressman-allegedly-funded-affairs-with-campaign-cash/

it was my wife's fault!!

gotta love these "family values" guys!

The scary part is, he has his supporters that are fully informed and aware of his shenanigans and are perfectly ok with it.

Rider

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 07:30:04 PM »
This is what you guys do for fun....???  It really sucks to be y’all...

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 08:48:30 PM »
He makes a dirtbag like Bill Clinton look restrained and disciplined. What's with these politicians? How does Hillary Clinton's top aide Huma Abedin wind up with a pathetic freak like Anthony Wiener who sends dick pictures to everyone he can think of. His name is Wiener for gods sake. The little freak should be getting cornholed nightly in Reiker's, except he'd probably dig it. How hard up is she? What motivates such bizarre dickheads to pursue a career in public life? Duncan Hunter is a caricature. He can't even manage to put together an excuse for his behavior that doesn't make it ten times worse. Who the fuck elected this guy? What is wrong with people? We are all responsible for tolerating a government that includes people that we would toss out of our neighborhood bar and beat the shit out of if he got within 50 feet of our 13 year old daughter.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 03:22:43 AM »
seems more fun to be having fun (all sorts of it, thanks) than to be the curmudgeon who continually critiques the fun others are actually having

have your own fun rider--give it a shot!

after all, as youve said, youre rich! go buy some fun!
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal