Author Topic: Investigations into Trump - obstruction, campaign, taxes, business, etc  (Read 28760 times)

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
<<Here is what you said previously,
“i consume the opinions of many researchers--i rarely trade as recommended”

Clearly, you draw your own conclusions, and that's an admirable trait.  But why then would any one waste their time providing you with additional information or sources?  To what end?  Should posts now be annotated?"">>

not sure your point, bean--i read lots. i consume logic and facts provided by writers, as they support their opinions. i value learning of the facts and logic they share, whether or not i ultimately subscribe to their point of view. i learn this way--and i formulate my own points of view this way.

and no, posts shdnt remotely be annotated--in case youre not just being facetious--but if someone cites something as fact, that seems pretty questionable, and it is questioned, seems reasonable, in the interest of intelligent discourse, that the source for the alleged fact be requested and provided. that clear things up for you??

you seem into irony....

what about the irony of bolton and trump--two known draft dodgers--talking all tough with war and such??  ironic??

what about the irony that bob mueller, a princeton grad who could have dodged the draft just as easily as bone spurs and bolton, served on the ground with a platoon he ran in vietnam??  no answer??

what about trump's vietnam? where he was "lucky to survive without getting an STD"??  no comment on the poor kids who went to vietnam and had their balls blown off??

whatever--cherry pick away............
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 01:23:46 PM by eastbound »
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
...if someone cites something as fact, that seems pretty questionable, and it is questioned, seems reasonable, in the interest of intelligent discourse, that the source for the alleged fact be requested and provided. that clear things up for you??
Do you make those demands in your face to face conversations?  Of course not...

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
of course i ask (demand? mischaracterize as you wish) for a legit source where someone presents likely fallacy as fact---whatever the venue---but there you go again trying to switch focus to some quibble or other

what of bob muellers service in the marines after princeton?? vs bolton and trump's draft dodging?? who's the standup guy here?

what of trumps "vietnam"??--where he survived slutting around in the 60's and 70's--purple heart for our dear old bone-spurs??

what of trump's insult of gold star families--who lost a child in war??

you good? cool....

bring on the next quibble....

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 01:24:39 PM by eastbound »
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Beam me up, Scotty!
Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
what of bob muellers service in the marines after princeton?? vs bolton and trump's draft dodging?? who's the standup guy here?
what of trumps "vietnam"??--where he survived slutting around in the 60's and 70's--purple heart for our dear old bone-spurs??
what of trump's insult of gold star families--who lost a child in war??
Look, DT is not a nice guy and no question he's had some really awful gaffs.  With respect to our warriors, his comments about McCain and his conduct with respect to the gold star families speak for themselves.  His outward actions have been deplorable in that regard.

But, how do you think BC would have treated Mueller upon his return from Nam?

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Beam me up, Scotty!

Screw that, put one right between my eyes...please ;D

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
there you go all rhetorical again.

so you first:

bean, how do you think BC would have treated Mueller upon his return from Nam?
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
gaff--an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.

trump rarely gaffes--in fact he doubles down on what many on the right hope can be characterized as gaffes.

give me an example of a trump gaffe, where he concedes his statement was a gaffe--a mistake, a blunder, where he says he didnt mean what he said---forget apology--trump is not capable of apology--and he cant gaffe, bc a gaffe is a mistake, and trump cant admit mistakes--his wacko fat assed ego wont allow it.

to call trump's continual ugly statements gaffes is a manipulative mischaracterization--trump means what he says and never retracts any of it.

so how do YOU think Bill Clinton would have treated Bob Mueller upon rtn from vietnam?

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

magentawave

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile

so how do YOU think Bill Clinton would have treated Bob Mueller upon rtn from vietnam?

I dunno, maybe offer Mueller a piece of the action on the sweet deal he had with the CIA when he was letting them fly literal tons of cocaine into Mena, Arkansas? 8)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/keyword/mena-arkansas

Pluto Platter: 7-10 x 29.25 x 4.25 x 114.5 liters

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
gaff--an unintentional act or remark causing embarrassment to its originator; a blunder.

trump rarely gaffes--in fact he doubles down on what many on the right hope can be characterized as gaffes.

give me an example of a trump gaffe, where he concedes his statement was a gaffe--a mistake, a blunder, where he says he didnt mean what he said---forget apology--trump is not capable of apology--and he cant gaffe, bc a gaffe is a mistake, and trump cant admit mistakes--his wacko fat assed ego wont allow it.

to call trump's continual ugly statements gaffes is a manipulative mischaracterization--trump means what he says and never retracts any of it.

You’re right gaffe was not the right word.

My guess is, as a war protester, BC would have protested Mueller.  He would have had to, if for no other reason than to convince him self of his self righteousness.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
so youre assuming that, because clinton was a war protestor, it makes sense to guess that clinton would have "protested mueller". would you guess that all war protestors would have "protested mueller" to convince themselves of their self-righteousness??

does this mean a person cannot be a war protestor, but still support and take pride in our military and its fine servicemen? it's one or the other, huh?

i can only guess what trump was up to in those days---tho he has explained he was slutting around aggressively during that period, when he was so debilitated with bone spurs--so in trump's case it's not all guesswork.

what do you guess clinton did to "protest mueller"?

are you aware of any records of clinton "protest(ing) mueller"?  or is this soup to nuts guesswork?

cause there's a lot to guess about in the world--beyond whether clinton would have "protested mueller".

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
MW----from the wikilink you beamed down from wherever scotty beamed you up to:

"Several conspiracy theories exist regarding Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport, its alleged connection to the CIA, and even the involvement of figures such as Oliver North and former presidents George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton.[13][14]

The CIA's self-investigation, overseen by the CIA's inspector general, concluded that the CIA had no involvement in or knowledge of any illegal activities that may have occurred in Mena. The report said that the agency had conducted a training exercise at the airport in partnership with another Federal agency and that companies located at the airport had performed "routine aviation-related services on equipment owned by the CIA".[15]

The film American Made is a highly fictionalized telling of the story of Barry Seal, a pilot and Medellin cartel drug smuggler who based his operations in Mena.[16]"

this is the only mention of clinton in the 3 links--mueller's name does not appear.

your point?

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
so youre assuming that, because clinton was a war protestor, it makes sense to guess that clinton would have "protested mueller". would you guess that all war protestors would have "protested mueller" to convince themselves of their self-righteousness??

does this mean a person cannot be a war protestor, but still support and take pride in our military and its fine servicemen? it's one or the other, huh?

i can only guess what trump was up to in those days---tho he has explained he was slutting around aggressively during that period, when he was so debilitated with bone spurs--so in trump's case it's not all guesswork.

what do you guess clinton did to "protest mueller"?

not that, by defintion, one can protest a human

are you aware of any records of clinton "protest(ing) mueller"?  or is this soup to nuts guesswork?

cause there's a lot to guess about in the world--beyond whether clinton would have "protested mueller".
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

Rider

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Hi eastie.....Some serious heat coming at Comey,Clapper, Brennen. If a verifiable paper trail proves bad conduct on their part, what should happen?

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
My opinion of the Clintons is that they are money grubbing traitors who sold the country's interest out to the Chinese. If I were king they'd be in a federal pen for life. But I'm not, and that was then, this is now. The biggest problem with this discussion is everyone pretending that they actually know what has/is happening and are therefore the definitive source of what is true and right. Let me introduce you to reality--no one knows much. I'm not just talking about current events, though we could stick to that if we must, but all this bluster on both sides is fundamentally horseshit.

It's not a giant conspiracy--at least I don't really think so, because from what I've seen 99.999 percent of the population couldn't organize a pissing match at a keg party, and no one--as in absolutely no one--can keep a secret. It's a bunch of people acting in their own self interest, according to their own beliefs. Read a little history--it's always been so in this country, and every other. Jefferson and Madison, war of 1812 makes a good start. Not what you think it was, I guarantee. I recommend "The War Presidents" but read the book, don't get the audible version--the guy makes text-to-speech look artful.

Everyone wants to make a big deal about veterans and how people behaved. It's fluff--no more significant than hemlines and the current lightweight pop star (except Ed Sheeran? Really??). You served or you didn't serve, big fucking deal. You were a successful draft dodger--good for you. Being face down in a rice paddy full of shit shooting people you don't know anything about isn't some kind of qualifier. And it was a very different time. I got called a baby killer by a 50-something lady in Logan airport. Thank you for your service--fuck you. I don't give a shit that Trump didn't serve, or Bolton for that mater. I despise them because they are assholes. It's not complicated. They suck. You know it, I know it. They shouldn't be leading a chamber of commerce, never mind a country. If you think some wobbly economic results are a reason to support a president who is an embarrassment in every possible way then there isn't anything more to say, except that you sell your birthright cheaply.

Yes, I could be called an elitist, hell, I've been called a liberal which gave me a few moments of pleasure. More than fifty years ago I joined a Republican party that lead the way in civil rights, and seemed to really believe in the constitution, limiting the power of government, led by patriots who really did care about the USA being great and being a light to the world. What I look at now is a mean spirited remnant of sold-out motherfuckers who are an embarrassment. They kowtow to idiots who believe the earth is ten thousand years old to grab up votes and money, take positions that insult the fundamental notion of conservatism, and foster xenophobia instead of welcoming the next wave of American immigrants who will make the country stronger and more successful. WTF is there to believe in about that. The most that right wing folks can do today is point at the excesses of the "Libtards". Which is the same thing the left does.

Just fucking brilliant.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal