Author Topic: Investigations into Trump - obstruction, campaign, taxes, business, etc  (Read 28763 times)

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
yes, you do--as i have explained--and you explain nil, as usual--just your loaded quizzles and puzzlers, as now

say what you want to say and explain

and lose the mischaracterizations of what's readily read by those who care to read

if your cred matters.............

so funny that trump and supplicant barr claimed that mueller rpt exonerates, and now they want the report and any supporting evidence rendered unavailable for public (or private, congressional committee) consumption based on "executive privilege" -- and repubs just stand there licking chops over their tax breaks

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
and bean--

re your claims:

what headlines were misleading? in the linked ny times story that this is all about?? they seem spot on to me.... but your claim??--explain.....

"In order to appreciate the significance of the $1.17b in losses accumulated in that time frame you have to know a little about the tax law and understand the effect of timing differences  .  In short, the losses should have turned around at some point and are not an indication of financial performance in any given year."

please explain "the tax law and (help me) understand the effect of timing differences"--my wheelhouse--because trump's losses through that period were all unrecoverable--anything but bad quarters/years--blundering dumb initiatives resulting in total loss--all clearly explained in the nytimes piece linked--and the carryfwds are simple everyday tax stuff--one failed biz after another--all abandoned shortly thereafter--timing differences? tax law?  whah??

sounds like more unsubstantiable pro-trump garbage tosses for those who dont know what youre talking about---feels good to a poorly read trumpian tho!!   

yeah--fake headlines   

yeah---he made all that money back--tax stuff is complicated

find a dumpster for that crap

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
If got a question for you Trump supporters/defenders. If Trump stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot somebody, would you still support him?

RideTheGlide

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Do you really not understand how dangerous it is for any branch to have that much power?

You mean congress?
You obviously know I do not. Congress is operating within their legislated powers. I would agree they sometimes make poor choices in when to use what powers and how to exercise them, but they are not exceeding them. Trump is trying to disable a check from the checks and balances because he doesn't like it.  That's not how it is supposed to work.
2017 GoPlus 9'9"
2018 Hydro-Force fastblast 12'6"
2019 BKC 12'

Rider

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Hi Tom....I think that train left the station a few months ago. Try to keep up. 8)

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
...trump's losses through that period were all unrecoverable--...

Loss carryforward...

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Do you really not understand how dangerous it is for any branch to have that much power?

You mean congress?
You obviously know I do not. Congress is operating within their legislated powers. I would agree they sometimes make poor choices in when to use what powers and how to exercise them, but they are not exceeding them. Trump is trying to disable a check from the checks and balances because he doesn't like it.  That's not how it is supposed to work.

I'm happy to see that you are at least considering the possibility RTG.

I don't see my self as a Trump supporter, I'm more concerned with the process.  In this instance, I see Congress attemptig to step into the role of prosecutor.  And please keep in mind, this is just my opinion.

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Hi Tom....I think that train left the station a few months ago. Try to keep up. 8)

does that mean no?

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile

Loss carryforward...

"and the carryfwds are simple everyday tax stuff"--did you read my post??

youre kidding right?

explain what loss carryfwds have to do with total unrecoverable loss from failed abandoned business initiatives?  how is that complicated?

explain yourself or it's clear youre spewing BS you simply dont understand, in defense of trump's business acumen, hoping noone else understands so your trump support is let stand--

but no,  your tax comments and those about the unfair headlines are just garbage--or explain otherwise

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile

Loss carryforward...

"and the carryfwds are simple everyday tax stuff"--did you read my post??

youre kidding right?

explain what loss carryfwds have to do with total unrecoverable loss from failed abandoned business initiatives? you think he planned all those failures? to offset some future "win"--cmon--youre too smart to throw that garbage--and how is are tax loss carryfwds complicated?

explain yourself or it's clear youre spewing BS you simply dont understand, in defense of trump's business acumen, hoping noone else understands so your trump support is let stand--

but no,  your tax comments and those about the unfair headlines are just garbage--or explain otherwise

Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
like i said, bean, you do.....

"not sure why you continually seek to mislead, with lousy minimal explanation, in ways clearly designed to protect trump from compromising info and developments"

crap like "but the headline's misleading"  or "it's too complicated to explain but there are complicated tax issues that make this story not so simple"

what a joke--trump has been a continual business failure--who would be in the gutter were it not for his very rich daddy-- and the nytimes piece is clear and accurate, and not complicated to anyone who cares to read it

anyone doubt me? read the piece linked above
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
...barr claimed that mueller rpt exonerates...

No

RideTheGlide

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tax investigation looks like it is about to get a big boost...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/trump-new-york-state-tax-returns
2017 GoPlus 9'9"
2018 Hydro-Force fastblast 12'6"
2019 BKC 12'

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Hi Admiral.... You really are a joke. Typical Trump hating lib that can’t stand opposing views. Are you the Guy in Mosier that has all the old funky signs in you’re yard? I know it’s your site and you can do what you want. That’s the American way. Right? So when you start deleting posts because YOU find them offensive, it’s time for me to leave. I’ve lived in the area for 25 years and have lot’s of friends. Count on me to badmouth your site if it ever comes up. It won’t because you have about zero following. Cheers....
I can see why you like Trump so much. Your use of social media is very similar. Similar temperament, style of argument, and attention to detail, too.

The cultural influence of Trump has been substantial that it’s going to seem almost odd when the next POTUS isn’t personally tweeting every thought that crosses his (or her) mind. I wonder if Trump would still be prez if Twitter had never been invented.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
...barr claimed that mueller rpt exonerates...

No

perfect, bean, you found one semantic flaw in my comment---and that's youre add to the discussion---do you have an opinion? pls express and explain--or, whatever--keep trolling around  for semantic flaws
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal