Author Topic: Wanted Go Foil Nalu  (Read 2596 times)

supfoo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Wanted Go Foil Nalu
« on: May 04, 2019, 03:21:37 PM »
Hello, checking  to see if anybody has a Go Foil Nalu that their looking to sell.

supfoo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted Go Foil Nalu
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 10:44:00 AM »
Forgot to state wing only.

Beasho

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 01:44:17 PM »
What do you want the Nalu for?

Kiting?  Light weight foiler?

We are finding that the bigger wings work in bigger faster surf, and let you fly when the energy fades, when you use a smaller tail. 

supfoo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 02:47:50 PM »
Kite foiling, Im using the Kai now but its alot of lift. Biggest issue is I cant use the foot strap holes that came with the board. I have to move my feet foreward to accomodate the extra lift from the KAi. Kinda sucks to learn strapless.

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 03:27:12 PM »
Biggest issue is I cant use the foot strap holes that came with the board. I have to move my feet foreward to accomodate the extra lift from the KAi. Kinda sucks to learn strapless.
Just applied these from NSI to my board for a rear foot strap (this is a "before" pic figuring out where I wanted them)....

...since I didn't particularly want to start cutting into the board to put in the real inserts that I should have just had installed when I had the board made.  :-[ :(

Followed PB's instructions, and so far they seem as rock solid as the pre-installed ones I have up front.
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

supfoo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 04:29:45 PM »
Thanks Sano, I have them ready to go for the front strap but want to be 1000% sure Im putting it in the right spot.
Doing the same for my SUP!

GusD

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2019, 01:34:19 AM »
I have a brand new and unused Nalu wing for sale - I'm in Australia though, not sure what shipping is like

supfoo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 05:01:47 PM »
Thanks Gus, found one a little bit ago.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal