Author Topic: source for tall gofoil mast?  (Read 1624 times)

jondrums

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
source for tall gofoil mast?
« on: April 13, 2019, 02:46:56 PM »
Does anyone sell just the mast?  I have several wings and two masts already and am familiar with how to get everything to fit up correctly.  GoFoil isn't returning my phone call

Surfside

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: source for tall gofoil mast?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 05:19:14 PM »
Just got mine from TJ at BigWinds.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 06:34:45 PM »
GoFoil will sell them to dealers. though there definitely is a pecking order. High Tech in Maui and Big Winds in Hood River get what they want if it's available. You can tell why that's so when you walk in the door and see the substantial inventory they carry. A shop buying them onesie-twosie is not going to get that kind of attention. Either TJ at Big Winds or Steve at High Tech can set you up. Don't expect a discount though, GoFoil goodies are still hard to get. And yes, of course they ship. I don't know who might be dealers with pull in other areas. Hood River and Maui are still the hotbed of foiling. I got mine from Steve and hooked Beasho up with him when mast-only were super hard to get--most of the masts are in packages.

As far as GoFoil not returning your call, they are still a very small, very busy company. And the principals are all foilers/surfers/kiters/windsurfers. You know what that means. Your best bet is trying to get hold of Karla Aguera, but the easiest way to talk to her is come to Ka'a when it's really good. She'll be there, and so will Alex.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:37:29 PM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

supfoo

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 11:24:40 AM »
Try MAC kiteboarding.

flkiter

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 03:24:29 PM »
Good breeze kite boarding in Cocoa has a pretty good inventory. They might have one.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal