General > Random

Biden Olfactory Syndrome

(1/14) > >>

Wetstuff:
This has been like an 'elephant in the room' for a few years... and, yet the traditional media has looked the other way  ...recently, still silent - 'till 'a woman with questionable allegiance to another candidate' spoke up.  Marjie and I were watching TV a few years ago and there was a ceremony in the White House where Joe Biden walked up behind a girl 12-14 years old and vacuumed every pheromone off her scalp. (I was expecting his eyes to glaze when he was done...)   

...not, someone he works with or at an exciting 'campaign rally'  ...a child. Her mother looked aghast. I said to Marjie; "Biden's wife is standing there!?"   

It would be interesting: two old white guys with their supporters arguing which is worse for the future of the nation: Handsy or Nosey.  That may be what we're coming to.

Jim

Dusk Patrol:
Okaaay ... a little insight in to what makes Uncle Joe tick....

spirit4earth:
In spite of the fact trump has gotten away with much worse, we need to have a dem candidate with no skeletons in the closet.  At least not those kinds of skeletons.

Admin:
One is on tape bragging about a history of sexual assault.  The other might have sniffed hair.  Possibly awkward?  Made me feel uncomfortable is an untenable standard.  Let's not attempt to equate the two.

spirit4earth:

--- Quote from: Admin on April 02, 2019, 03:00:16 PM ---One is on tape bragging about a history of sexual assault.  The other might have sniffed hair.  Possibly awkward?  Made me feel uncomfortable is an untenable standard.  Let's not attempt to equate the two.

--- End quote ---
No, I’m not equating the two.  Not by a long shot.  I’m just saying that the Dems need someone that the Republicans can’t point fingers at.  If that’s even possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version