General > The Shape Shack

Latest Build ... Tic Tac Two

<< < (2/5) > >>

anonsurfer:

--- Quote from: TallDude on March 24, 2019, 06:51:36 PM ---I'm working on a Potato shape. I'm going to have Basham's cut it. I'll get Brawner to glass it. My home shop is still a big mess full of boxes. It's pissing me off, roof leaks and other home repairs keep sucking up my project time.

--- End quote ---

Very cool.  I am interested in hearing how the Brawner glass job goes.  I called them a while back to get a quote for glassing and they quoted me over $600 so I didn't pursue it any further.   

--- Quote from: TallDude on March 24, 2019, 06:51:36 PM ---Having fun on that temporary Doheny Point Break right?

--- End quote ---
Yes!  Yesterday early morning was really fun :-) 

anonsurfer:
Picked up the board today.  Weight is 9lbs 4oz so I am happy about that.    Bashams did a great job on the cut and the glassing.  Still deciding on what traction I want to go with so I only have wax on it right now.  Ride report (if I can stand on it) coming soon.

surfsupla:
How much do you weigh? Board looks good!!!

anonsurfer:

--- Quote from: surfsupla on April 19, 2019, 07:44:43 AM ---How much do you weigh? Board looks good!!!

--- End quote ---

I am 160lb.

anonsurfer:
1st session this morning.   Definitely a little harder to pop up to a standing position but once standing it is stable and paddles nicely.    I need more time to dial the board in but I can already tell I am going to like this board.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version