Author Topic: 'Yer' gonna want stem cells...'  (Read 11019 times)

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: 'Yer' gonna want stem cells...'
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 12:57:58 PM »
You have to have the right breather cloth ;D

burchas

• Custom Built
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2019, 01:45:19 PM »
You have to be careful with vacuum technic, outside the risk mega-wedgie
you're may also develop skin condition that will have you procure Deer Penis
powder mix. You'll probably need hit PBill source for that after all, as I don't
believe even Chinatown source have that as much as we love to buy locally.
in progress...

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2019, 09:15:18 PM »
Never mention Tumeric to a true believer in potions. That's the nuclear option of spice-based wellness. Apparently, it cures anything, up to and including amputation. You'll have to either just walk briskly away or knock them unconscious.

burchas--those deer penises are hard to get, the deer refuse to give them up willingly.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

burchas

• Custom Built
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2019, 06:02:23 AM »
burchas--those deer penises are hard to get, the deer refuse to give them up willingly.

That's a very grim outlook Bill, for Oregon. Good news is here in NY state, we have places
so dismal, deer just commit suicide. Oh wait I guess it's not so great for deer (or the people
who have to live in those places)
in progress...

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 10:01:20 AM »
I wonder if Medicare will approve a CPAP machine for inhaling Tumeric during REM sleep ...everybody knows that is the optimal time.

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

RideTheGlide

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2019, 11:21:57 AM »
I wonder if Medicare will approve a CPAP machine for inhaling Tumeric during REM sleep ...everybody knows that is the optimal time.

Jim

My CPAP blow more air out than I breathe in, but vents in a downward direction. So if I slept naked without covers, I would get a body mist simultaneously. That would likely send me on an interesting spiritual journey.
2017 GoPlus 9'9"
2018 Hydro-Force fastblast 12'6"
2019 BKC 12'

burchas

• Custom Built
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2019, 01:17:29 PM »

Jim

Good question. i've look into it and if you applied and approved for Bean's Vacuum Infused Setup
you are in fact eligible for a CPAP machine. Now which one to get is a whole different thread.
in progress...

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2019, 03:29:55 PM »
Makes perfect sense to me. Since my vac probably started it’s life in a hospital or dentist office, it is proper medical equipment.  “Nurse! Suction!”😁

Damned, I hope they cleaned it before they sold it on, I sure didn’t...

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 11:11:10 AM »
More 'Keep you hands on your wallet'...

"Swedish (Seattle) is one of a growing number of respected hospitals and health systems -- including the Mayo Clinic, the Cleveland Clinic, and the University of Miami -- that have entered the lucrative business of stem cells and related therapies, including platelet injections."

https://www.medpagetoday.com/publichealthpolicy/ethics/78989?xid=nl_mpt_investigative2019-04-03&eun=g1282527d0r&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=InvestigateMD_040319&utm_content=B&utm_term=NL_Gen_Int_InvestigateMD_Active

Jim

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 11:28:53 AM »
....and, 

'Illegal and Potentially Harmful' Autism Therapies

In 2017, the Perskin family traveled to a clinic in Chicago, so their son, Jason, could receive a stem cell therapy to treat his autism. Jodi Perskin, Jason's mother, had first heard about this experimental therapy in a Facebook group for parents interested in stem cell-based remedies for children on the spectrum. The visit cost $8,500, though Thom Lobe, MD, the pediatric surgeon who runs three such clinics in the U.S., recommended four visits per year: a $34,000/year investment.

Lobe is far from the only physician marketing unregulated, unproven, and possibly dangerous stem cell therapies to desperate parents. In fact, in 2017 the FDA cautioned consumers that such therapies may be "illegal and potentially harmful," and last year the agency sent warning letters to several companies. But the agency has done little else and clinics such as Lobe's continue to thrive.

"I find it astonishing that this marketplace exists as a result of regulatory inaction," Leigh Turner, PhD, an associate professor at the University of Minnesota Center for Bioethics, Minneapolis,

Jim

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal