Author Topic: Sports Drinks Compared  (Read 2478 times)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Sports Drinks Compared
« on: October 23, 2018, 08:42:37 AM »
This requires some explanation. I subscribe to a number of Adafruit daily emails. Adafruit is a company started by Limor Fried, a remarkable lady/engineer/geek/generally interesting person. If I was young and unmarried I'd be chasing her relentlessly--to my geek eyes, she makes Katy Perry look like a boy. I buy a lot of my electronics goodies from them, and they fire off tidbits of useful information on a broad variety of things the company (and probably Ms. Fried) is interested in, including biohacking.

Explanation aside, this mornings biohacking mail had information that might be of general interest here:
https://blog.adafruit.com/2018/10/22/biohacking-sports-drinks-compared/
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
Re: Sports Drinks Compared
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 09:11:23 AM »
Interesting, Bill...   At first - "too much information" - then discovered what she gets is what I gets!  I didn't know any of this information  ...am not a 'believer' type  ...but, being a cheap fuc' who was just looking for a tapwater mixer stumbled into perhaps the right answer. 'Puffy chest'.  Thanks.

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

ukgm

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sports Drinks Compared
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 10:22:43 AM »
Thanks for the link. A shame that this list wasn't testing some of the better sports drinks available. Give me anything by SIS or High 5 any day of the week.........

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal