Author Topic: any advice for northern NJ  (Read 14773 times)

NorthJerzSurfer

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: any advice for northern NJ
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2018, 10:08:38 AM »
sup sean-

as per my username- The areas you speak of are my home break.....And have surfed with a lot of the guys on this thread through this forum....always a good place to start.

Please feel free to PM me for more info or to meet up. Plenty of Sup friendly spots.....and plenty that are NOT that should be avoided.....

LB is correct- 7 Presidents is pretty agnostic to sups.  There is a 3-4 guy crew that when they paddle out on sups the proners find other breaks.  They are all very friendly locals- and quite good on Sups

supsean

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 03:14:25 PM »
Thanks a lot NorthJerzSurfer. I certainly will.

sup sean-

as per my username- The areas you speak of are my home break.....And have surfed with a lot of the guys on this thread through this forum....always a good place to start.

Please feel free to PM me for more info or to meet up. Plenty of Sup friendly spots.....and plenty that are NOT that should be avoided.....

LB is correct- 7 Presidents is pretty agnostic to sups.  There is a 3-4 guy crew that when they paddle out on sups the proners find other breaks.  They are all very friendly locals- and quite good on Sups

Fanatic Allwave 8'9"
Sunova Steeze 8'10"
Kenalu Ho'oloa

supsean

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2019, 07:35:10 AM »
not sure why there can be 100 people on the peak at b90, and at b149 there might be 3 people in the water

a guy at the patagonia store on the bowery told me of a "heavy local scene" there--i had to laugh--i said, since i am often the only guy i see in the water there, i must be a heavy local--on a sup!

Hey eastbound, I think I surfed next to you on beach 90th street on Saturday. You seem to have your Starboard pretty dialed in. You left pretty soon after coming down, I'm sure to avoid the crowd that suddenly appeared. Before that, I had a lonely break down the beach a ways, until the only nearby prone surfer yelled "shark" as he "saw" a fin in the water, and I begrudgingly decided to go back to the crowds and saw that you were there. Next time I'll say hi.
Fanatic Allwave 8'9"
Sunova Steeze 8'10"
Kenalu Ho'oloa

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal