Author Topic: Should I or shouldn't I.....not sure WhyTF I'm posting this here....:)  (Read 3930 times)

FRP

• Bob
  • Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Should I or shouldn't I.....not sure WhyTF I'm posting this here....:)
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 04:26:22 PM »
Great stuff Stoney.  If only your brother was as diligent with his RV Rehab documentation...  ;)

WW: Whenever you are standing naked and wet in the out-of-doors, you should do so behind knotty wood.  ;D
One must stand behind knotty wood, to hide their knotty wood.
My brother has a salmon boat named "Morning Wood", kind of hard to read, it's on the side of the bow.

Stoney your shower looks fantastic. Great for getting the sand and salt off. Showering outside is on of life’s little pleasures.

Perhaps the title of this thread could have been...... “Wood I or woodn’t I” ......sorry but I couldn’t resist.......any others have pictures of their outdoor showers? (Preferably when not being used!)

Bob
Sunova 8'10" Speeed
Sunova 8’7” Creek
Sunova 9’x30” Revolution
KeNalu Konihi 84 (primary paddle)
Kialoa Pipes II
Werner Nitro Carbon

"The time spent surfing is time that is added to my life" “In the ocean we are all connected”
Anon

stoneaxe

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 06:11:24 PM »
Best boat name ever!
Bob

8-4 Vec, 9-0 SouthCounty, 9-8 Starboard, 10-4 Foote Triton, 10-6 C4, 12-6 Starboard, 14-0 Vec (babysitting the 18-0 Speedboard) Ke Nalu Molokai, Ke Nalu Maliko, Ke Nalu Wiki Ke Nalu Konihi

Weasels wake

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 06:28:48 PM »
Could be, but there is/was a guy down in San Diego that has/had a big boat named "Skua" a sea bird.  On it he has another small outboard boat named "Skua youa", and then he has a dingy, which is also on his boat named "Skua youa tooa".
It takes a quiver to do that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal