Author Topic: Anyone flown a Kings Foil?  (Read 1702 times)

Evan Lloyd

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Anyone flown a Kings Foil?
« on: August 22, 2018, 06:23:33 PM »
I see Dave at San-o all the time. Super nice guy. I’m interested in purchasing one of his foils. Have any of you flown one?  They looks awesome.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone flown a Kings Foil?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 09:36:16 PM »
Dave is a super great guy and a hell of an engineer. From everything I've seen his foils are bleeding edge, but they probably won't be commercially successful unless he manages to stop experimenting and settle on a design, warts and all.  Not likely to happen-- a perfectionist. I will sooner or later have one of his foils if he'll make one big enough for me.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Sam the Surfer

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »
I’ve been riding a King’s foil on the river and behind a boat (Attached to a Liquid Force tbar and fuselage). I’ve also ridden his set up on the ocean at Sano’s. The set up is awesome and glides well!! Heck, I was able to ride and foil the first ocean wave that I attempted! He’s currently getting a whole batch made, so give him a call and see what’s up!!

Sup-position

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 11:04:53 AM »
Newps has one.
He said he hasn't tried it in a while and I haven't seen him around in a while...
Ralph
Sup-position
(714) 899-3020 call, Text or Message

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal