Author Topic: Peak Inflator and Rivie Turbo Nugg  (Read 1139 times)

surfercook

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Jersey Shore
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
Peak Inflator and Rivie Turbo Nugg
« on: August 13, 2018, 06:36:23 PM »
Had em both out today in the summer warmth. Man did that feel good. Water was like the Caribbean here in New Jersey. First waves I've had in a week. Felt good to get in for sure. Woulda tried the foil but it was dead low and there were quite a few people around at my local. I only had like 90 mins too.
  About the SOLOSHOTedit beta software. Interesting how it imports all the session clips/files and selects highlights from algorithms in movement. But it's pretty off in that it missed my last ride on the Peak. But I managed to export the clip and uploaded it to Google Drive. Also when a file is exported locally it adds a watermark. I heard once the beta is finished developing the final release will have the option to remove it.

Don't laugh too hard when you see me try and balance on the Peak for the first time. Felt as hard as balancing the foil...almost.

SUP_Sesh_8-13-18
https://app.soloshot.com/video/f52c6e9d-3998-43ce-9eed-01a3c4e19a57

Peak_Inflator-Left
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l88TJYCzdS9FFyu6aSc5PeHcRnb8JTq0

Edit_Paths by surfercook, on Flickr

vlcsnap-2018-08-13-20h21m52s993 by surfercook, on Flickr

One could go into a mall in Kansas and ask a teenager "What is a surfer looking for?, and the answer will always be, "The perfect wave"
9'11" PSH Hull Ripper-145 ltr    
9'3" PSH  Hull Ripper- 130ltr 
8'0" Corevac Assassin -127 ltr   
Paddles- Carbonerro PRO SERIES 85 & Riviera Camo at 70"

supthecreek

Re: Peak Inflator and Rivie Turbo Nugg
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 03:43:21 AM »
Glad you got some cookieman!
I find inflatables to be very odd to stand on in surf conditions... you done good  :)

Does the "Edit" software update have the option to "opt out" of the algorithm selected clips and let you download the entire raw video?

Like you, I like to use the random things that the video picks up.

I'm not doing anymore updates, since mine is finally working... and perfectly, since July 16 update.

surfercook

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Jersey Shore
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
    • Email
Re: Peak Inflator and Rivie Turbo Nugg
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 12:34:42 PM »
Does the "Edit" software update have the option to "opt out" of the algorithm selected clips and let you download the entire raw video?
I'm not doing anymore updates, since mine is finally working... and perfectly, since July 16 update.
SSedit imports all the clips from a session and algos the highlights it finds. You have to scrub the through the timeline lane for clips and highlights it overlooked. Then you can highlight them manually and add them. But you will need the latest update to use the SSedit s/w. A SS3_edit file is generated that imports all the session clips and w/out that file the clips are useless in SSedit. It's really limited as far as effects, transitions, and adding audio, but super useful for saving clips for editing in third party editors.
btw- I've done every update since my first boot in October 2017.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 12:36:49 PM by surfercook »
One could go into a mall in Kansas and ask a teenager "What is a surfer looking for?, and the answer will always be, "The perfect wave"
9'11" PSH Hull Ripper-145 ltr    
9'3" PSH  Hull Ripper- 130ltr 
8'0" Corevac Assassin -127 ltr   
Paddles- Carbonerro PRO SERIES 85 & Riviera Camo at 70"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal