Author Topic: Infinity SUP surf sell off  (Read 5578 times)

capobeachboy

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Infinity SUP surf sell off
« on: July 08, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »
I'm selling a few boards for a friend. You can check 'em out on Craigslist for Orange County CA.  Prefer not to ship unless you organize & pay. SUZ PM or reply to CL ad for any inquiries.

Infinity Phoenix V.2 SUP - $750  dimensions: 7'6" x 30" x 4 3/4"
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/infinity-phoenix-v2-sup/6636561517.html

Infinity Round Nose Blurr surf SUP - $800  dimensions: 7'11" x 28.25" 95 L
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/infinity-rnb-surf-sup/6637739158.html

Infinity B Line surf SUP - $900  dimensions: 8'10" x 29" 129 L 
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/infinity-line-surf-sup/6637742463.html
West Coast Distributor
Dolphin Surfcraft
DEEP Ocean Boards
Ambassador/team rider/rep
KeNalu Paddles

capobeachboy

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: Infinity SUP surf sell off
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 01:49:41 PM »
B Line - has been sold
West Coast Distributor
Dolphin Surfcraft
DEEP Ocean Boards
KeNalu Paddles

kayadogg

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 02:56:43 AM »
Is the RNB still available?

capobeachboy

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 12:38:54 PM »
Yes and so is the Phoenix. 
West Coast Distributor
Dolphin Surfcraft
DEEP Ocean Boards
KeNalu Paddles

all~wet

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: Foil Board?
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 09:57:32 PM »
I'm kind of wondering about the potential of the above 7-6x30x4-3/4 Phoenix V2 as a newbie's first foil board..... hmmmm.  Any veteran foilers have input?

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 03:07:42 PM »
I'm kind of wondering about the potential of the above 7-6x30x4-3/4 Phoenix V2 as a newbie's first foil board..... hmmmm.  Any veteran foilers have input?
Depends on your size, the conditions you plan on using it in, and your present balance on the current sups sizes you're riding.

Foil boards are inherently easier to balance than your ordinary sup, simply because of the big "ballast" hanging from the bottom of them. Once you're in the air, the smaller the better.

So if you're already balancing a sup close to that size than that would be too big bigger than you need for a "newbie's first foil board"...IMO.
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

capobeachboy

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2018, 09:59:44 PM »

Funny you should ask as the owner of this quiver may keep this one just for that purpose.

My current foil board is similar in size but much heavier and is pretty rough looking as it was cut down and reshaped by the previous owner. Still trying to get ULI to free up a 7’6” Totem for me to foil on.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 10:01:53 PM by capobeachboy »
West Coast Distributor
Dolphin Surfcraft
DEEP Ocean Boards
KeNalu Paddles

Califoilia

• Axis Demo Rep
  • Teahupoo Status
  • San Clemente
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 12:47:59 PM »
Funny you should ask as the owner of this quiver may keep this one just for that purpose.

My current foil board is similar in size but much heavier and is pretty rough looking as it was cut down and reshaped by the previous owner. Still trying to get ULI to free up a 7’6” Totem for me to foil on.
For "the owner" that would definitely make a great foil board for him to start out on. Stick one of the Ke Nalu foils you have available on it, and he'll be in business....or "all~wet" as well if he's of similar size, experience, and conditions where he'll use it.  :)
Me: 6'1"/185...(2) 5'1" Kings Foil/Wing Boards...7'10 Kings DW Board...9'6" Bob Pearson "Laird Noserider"...14' Lahui Kai "Manta"...8'0" WaveStorm if/when the proning urges still hit.

capobeachboy

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2018, 12:06:08 PM »
All boards have been SOLD
West Coast Distributor
Dolphin Surfcraft
DEEP Ocean Boards
KeNalu Paddles

* Recent Posts