Author Topic: Health Insurance and Retirement?  (Read 11815 times)

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Health Insurance and Retirement?
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2018, 10:53:24 AM »
EB, my mistake, the Trump name was licensed for the Kushner deal in 1998.

We might agree, it looks awful for the EB-5 program to continue while DACA is discontinued, but the two programs were never mutually exclusive.   There have been many different ways for prospective immigrants to enter the US; these are but two.

And while sending Dreamers in to the unknown is unconcionable, in no way does that impugn the EB-5 participants or program.

eastbound

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Health Insurance and Retirement?
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2018, 02:49:32 PM »
"And while sending Dreamers in to the unknown is unconcionable, in no way does that impugn the EB-5 participants or program."

Better your words than mine--we do agree!

re the cleanliness or not of Kushner's recent attempts to get at EB-5 money, we will know a lot more soon.
given the fragile overleveraged state of Kushner holdings, it wouldnt be crazy to wonder if they have pushed the envelope as they try to prevent bankruptcy. we shall soon see, courtesy of mr mueller.

about eb-5, i can subscribe to the concept--but serious care needs to be taken to regulate properly--if some rich guy can make a largely riskless totally passive 2 year "investment", and get an immediate green card, that shd not be allowed--if a rich guy makes a bona fide investment, that specificallty results in new jobs, not just new owner of business/same jobs, i can get behind that.
Portal Barra 8'4"
Sunova Creek 8'7"
Starboard Pro Blue Carbon  8'10"
KeNalu Mana 82, xTuf, ergoT

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal