Author Topic: My wife was pissed!  (Read 4754 times)

FRP

• Bob
  • Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: My wife was pissed!
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 09:22:14 AM »
Hi

This is from my second Soloshot 3 session yesterday. The camera tracked quite well. However the powered USB card reader is not working with my iPad (error message not enough power to run device). It works fine with my iPhone and had to edit using the phone. If there are any suggestions on how to get it to work with my iPad that would be great.

The first video is just the paddle out and the second a couple of short rides.
Board 8’10” Skate
62 year old 70 kg

Cheers

Bob
Sunova 8'10" Speeed
Sunova 8’7” Creek
Sunova 9’x30” Revolution
KeNalu Konihi 84 (primary paddle)
Kialoa Pipes II
Werner Nitro Carbon

"The time spent surfing is time that is added to my life" “In the ocean we are all connected”
Anon

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 09:57:46 AM »
My wife has a great attitude about my stupidity. She gets a little anxious when I'm doing something really nuts, but afterward she's usually only concerned that I'm going to get blood on something that it won't come out of. Yesterday I did a three-hour kite lesson that was kind of grueling, but fun, and on the way home I talked to Boyum and discovered I could fit a Maliko run in. So I detoured to the gulch and called my wife. She was mildly concerned about the effort, since I have some trailing flu symptoms, but mostly concerned about the wind since it was backing off at our house. Very cool to have a wife that understands this stuff, even if she doesn't do any of it.

I came home with a little reef cut that was bleeding copiously since I took some aspirin as a blood thinner to help my shin bangs heal. She just shook her head and said: "stay off the couch".
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

FRP

• Bob
  • Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 10:39:22 AM »
Bill

You are an inspiration!!

Bob
Sunova 8'10" Speeed
Sunova 8’7” Creek
Sunova 9’x30” Revolution
KeNalu Konihi 84 (primary paddle)
Kialoa Pipes II
Werner Nitro Carbon

"The time spent surfing is time that is added to my life" “In the ocean we are all connected”
Anon

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal