Author Topic: Sunova Steeze  (Read 5259 times)

tde

• Sunset Status
    • MSN Messenger - Timellispv@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sunova Steeze
« on: December 11, 2017, 07:08:26 PM »
When are we going to see a video of the Sunova Steeze in action??? I'm interested🤔👍😎!!

supthecreek

Re: Sunova Steeze
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 04:16:50 AM »
I am also very interested
Sorry I can't help with this.... I still have never seen a Steeze.

SunovaBouy

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 08:38:06 AM »
There is a thread on Seabreeze by Casso all about the Steeze..

https://www.seabreeze.com.au/forums/Stand-Up-Paddle/Review/Sunova-8-10--Steeze---Review

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 09:20:58 AM »
I've ordered a 9 6 Steeze and looking forward to it, especially now that I've read the Seabreeze review.  By the way, the term Steeze comes from a combination of Style and ease (I had to ask). The dems on the 9 6 are 31 X 4 9/16 and 145 lts. The two main reasons I chose this is that I love my 8 10 Speed want something that wouldn't be a duplicate. But mainly I wanted a board that my wife would enjoy flat water paddling but one that I'd enjoy surfing. I thought about the Creek, but that has more performance surf rocker vs the long board/nose rider rocker so it should be a better paddler. I also wanted a bigger board but under 9'7" so I could take it on an airplane.

As soon as I get it, I'll do review and will be happy to let Zoners try it out in San Diego.  Sunova just finished their big push to supply the Aussie shops for their summer stock up and the Christmas orders, so they say I'll be getting mine 'soon'.

tde

• Sunset Status
    • MSN Messenger - Timellispv@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 10:54:37 AM »
Still waiting for that video🤔....but went ahead and ordered an 8’10
STEEZE to fill out the quiver. I have an 8’5 Speeed and 10’ Performance longboard SUP and the STEEZE fits right in the sweet spot. Have only ridden the STEEZE a few times and still waiting to see how it rides in quality surf.  Initial impression....long enough for great glide and nose riding... and short enough (with thin rails and pulled in tail to be quick and lively... they may have just pegged it right as a “quiver killer”!!! 👍😳👍... I see a lot of fun days ahead riding the STEEZE!!

Fog City Rider

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 04:32:32 PM »
Nice pics. Board looks great, looks pretty similar to my Pearson 9'0 which definitely killed my quiver. It's the only SUP board I ride these days, down from 4-5 at my most obsessed point.
San Diego, CA
10'0 Naish Nalu Pro (2017 version)
9'0 Pearson Arrow Laird custom
9'3 Pearson Arrow custom (prone)
9'8 Takayama In the Pink (prone)

Tom

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 05:36:10 PM »
Hey foggy, I'll let you try out my 9'6 Steeze next time I see you atthe cliffs. You'll love it

supthecreek

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 08:09:27 PM »
tde.... nice carve on that Steeze!
Thanks for your impressions.... I have a 9'6 coming soon, so I am stoked to hear it's quick and lively!
Should be perfect for the waves I am seeing in Florida

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal