Author Topic: Knik River, Alaska  (Read 10287 times)

deepmud

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Knik River, Alaska
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 10:05:18 PM »
Makes me want one of those "follow me" drones :D The Sony was about as much as one - and with the waterproof case, it's as much as the one they are selling at Costco - but it's serious camera, it was great to have something that compact but high quality in Italy a couple years ago.

Pono - what did you do? I even tried quoting you to see what you put in there.....I can't see it. But thanks.

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2018, 10:40:09 PM »
I can answer that. You click the share button upper right of the screen (similar to YouTube) and hover your cursor over the www.vimeo link at the bottom of the share options. When it highlights, Right click and select 'copy link'. Then just paste that link into your zone posting window.
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

deepmud

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2018, 10:47:48 PM »
I did? Hit share, copy the link, paste in the thread....but .. oh.... now that I pay attention, my link has "player" in it, Bill's doesn't. I tried the embed link first, then cut it down - but not enough :D oops

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 08:35:17 AM »
I can answer that. You click the share button upper right of the screen (similar to YouTube) and hover your cursor over the www.vimeo link at the bottom of the share options. When it highlights, Right click and select 'copy link'. Then just paste that link into your zone posting window.

Nah, I looked at the video and saw it said player, so I clicked on the vimeo logo link to go to Vimeo and the URL didn't have player, so I tried that.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal