Author Topic: I'm coming clean to an online affair  (Read 2737 times)

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm coming clean to an online affair
« on: October 20, 2017, 09:29:10 AM »
Don't know how it started but it seemed like love at first sight or rather site since it was on FB.  And it occurred with a fellow zoner's significant other.  Every time Ranger posted a picture, I was smitten and the first to click 'like'.  And now it turns out Ranger 'likes me back'.  I feel like a teenager again.

Sorry PDX I just don't know what to say.  Thank you for being so understanding. 

Do you think Ranger would like to go downwinding?

"Bill, this is PDX. Just saw that Ranger's been messing with my computer again. Happy Birthday from me, too.

PS If you get a really expensive present from "Ranger" charged to my Amazon account, please tell me."

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: I'm coming clean to an online affair
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 09:56:45 AM »
That's one handsome guy, and right there is one of several dilemmae. He's a guy. I'm not judging you Bill, just a little surprised. And then there's that whole species thing. And the PDX three way part. You guys are more... hmmm ...complicated than I thought
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 10:52:15 AM »
That's one handsome guy, and right there is one of several dilemmae. He's a guy. I'm not judging you Bill, just a little surprised. And then there's that whole species thing. And the PDX three way part. You guys are more... hmmm ...complicated than I thought
Yeah it's time to come out of the closet.  I've tried to stuff it in for years but just can't contain my Shepard love anymore.  Unfortunately I live with old cats.

Covesurfer has a dog now and it's crushing me to see how happy he is.  Walks on the beach, sunsets, wrestling with the sharp baby teeth, oh I wish it was me.

Woof woof

SUPcheat

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 10:58:52 AM »
The bloom fades after he steals his first roast, and you realize he was just using you all along.
2013 Fanatic Prowave LTD 9'3"x30.5x@134L
Sunova Speeed 8'10"x29.12@131L
Sunova Flow 8'7"x30.25"@121L
Carbon 9.3x32@163L Hammer
Me: 6'1"@230 lbs 68 years old

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 11:25:52 AM »
PDX wrote me that I'll know the board sent to me via his Amazon account is from Ranger.. if it's a Bark.

I'm not worried.  Ranger is special and knows what 'sticks' are the best.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 04:15:38 PM »
Wait, when you say "Shepherd Love" you're not trying to tell us about something between you and Opie are you? Does Elena know?
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 05:45:39 PM »
Wait, when you say "Shepherd Love" you're not trying to tell us about something between you and Opie are you? Does Elena know?
'

Nope.. the German kine as in woof woof

JEG

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 12:21:47 PM »
Twisty title  :D
Cool dog though I like the red truck better.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal