Stand Up Paddle > Technique

How to Downwind SUP Surf - More Glides and More Fun - Video

(1/3) > >>

clay:
We had a great day and large group downwind run a few weeks ago, excellent conditions.  I was fired up and feeling inspired so I made this how to downwind video.  :)

I hope it helps:

Also - FYI here is the video from that day a few weeks ago:

Night Wing:
Nice videos. I thought your first downwind sup video was excellent. Lots of good commentary from you and I payed attention to your footwork and how you used your paddle for bracing.

BTW, I noticed your downwind board seemed a little wide for a 28" board. So I clicked on your "gear list" link and my hunch was right since you state you're paddling, in this video, a Blue Planet 14' x 30" Bump Rider.

As always, thanks for sharing your videos.

clay:

--- Quote from: Night Wing on August 23, 2017, 11:43:14 AM ---Nice videos. I thought your first downwind sup video was excellent. Lots of good commentary from you and I payed attention to your footwork and how you used your paddle for bracing.

BTW, I noticed your downwind board seemed a little wide for a 28" board. So I clicked on your "gear list" link and my hunch was right since you state you're paddling, in this video, a Blue Planet 14' x 30" Bump Rider.

As always, thanks for sharing your videos.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  Yeah I'm on a 14x30. 
FYI - the second video of glidezilla is Drew's video, I gave myself a day off and left my cameras at home.

Luc Benac:
Whoah....pretty soon you will need a cruise ship. Never seen so many people on a run before...very cool.

DavidJohn:
Nice job with the vid..  :)

It's good to see organised dw groups getting out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version