Author Topic: Hala Carbon Hoss!!! Wooohoooo!!!!  (Read 7161 times)

Windwarrior

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: Hala Carbon Hoss!!! Wooohoooo!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2017, 05:42:26 AM »
a river may not be the easiest place to try

I'll try it on a lake first.

Windwarrior

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2018, 01:34:21 PM »
SOOOOOOOOO!

I've come a long way from my first paddle and for some CRAZY reason gettin' an itch to get a Red Paddle now. Specifically the Voyager 13'2"!!

Sigh, why didn't anybody warn me on the itches and addictions to come? It may very well be due to some antibiotics needed. LOL!

Windwarrior

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2018, 01:38:19 PM »
I almost forgot to mention the issues with my Hala have, for the most part, gone away. On my last paddle two weeks ago I was lounging around eating a snack and looked back to see it virtually gone. I was surprised to see that. I know, a few of you said that it would.

Needless to say, I have an important phone call to make to Peter(owner and founder of Hala.)

Green Water Sports

• Site Sponsor
  • Peahi Status
  • https://greenwatersports.com
    • View Profile
    • Green Water Sports - Inflatable SUP boards & stand up paddle boards & more
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2018, 03:12:12 PM »
SOOOOOOOOO!

I've come a long way from my first paddle and for some CRAZY reason gettin' an itch to get a Red Paddle now. Specifically the Voyager 13'2"!!

Sigh, why didn't anybody warn me on the itches and addictions to come? It may very well be due to some antibiotics needed. LOL!

There is no cure, there is no rehab! Call me when you're ready for a Red, 1-888-252-4983.
Julian
https://greenwatersports.com
Owner, Green Water Sports LLC - Inflatable SUP boards & stand up paddle boards & more. Call us on 1-888-252-4983
Red Paddle Co, Starboard, Naish, Fanatic, K-Pump, Accent Paddles, Ke Nalu, Dakine, Onyx, FCS, Vamo