Author Topic: 12’6″ Fanatic Falcon Flatwater + FCS Bag + RSPro Rail Tape (Washington DC Area)  (Read 1761 times)

TrailRunner

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Hi there!  Selling my trusty 12'6" x 26.5" Fanatic Falcon Flatwater SUP for $900.  Super fast and very stable! Board looks great and I get a ton of compliments on the paint job and style.  Perfect for flatwater, but handles chop and boat wakes like a champ.

Pictures housed over here at Distressed Mullet:
http://distressedmullet.com/classifieds/default/126-fanatic-falcon-flatwater-fcs-bag-rspro-rail-tape/

Comes with fin, RSPro rail tape installed, and 12'6" FCS board bag.  The bag is less than a year old and is in EXCELLENT condition (bag was $260 + shipping new last September).  RSPro is another $65 or so without installation.

Listing the set at this price because I just got a new board and need the room.  Definitely ask me any questions.  I am happy to take it out for a paddle with you so you can test it out. It was used to race for a bit and has a couple of touch ups and repairs on it that were well done.  No leaks or issues.

TrailRunner

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal