General > Environment

Kai Lenny’s Manpowered Mission To Clean Up Hawaii.

(1/1)

surf4food:
http://www.supthemag.com/environment/watch-kai-lennys-manpowered-mission-clean-hawaii/#Wp73pzVtC4uWYEkc.97

LaPerouseBay:
He's a cool dude for sure.  Following in Laird and Dave's footsteps with the awesome charity events tied to amazing feats on the ocean.  More power to the lad, I think he has a future in this sport.  :)

His 3:26 across the Kaiwi is the new foil record I suppose.  He's going to smash that in better wind.  Deano has the record for the 32 miles in the ski race, set back in 97.  3:21:26.  That was a windy one.  The boats are faster now, if they get a big day, 5 guys may beat that record, including Oscar, at the ripe old age of 54.  He won his first of a dozen in 83. 

I hope they invite him to foil the channel races with the skis and all the outriggers.  Good publicity around for all IMO.  Amazing how fast those pros are.   

Night Wing:
That is a good video. I just hope Lenny can succeed with his trash pickup. From all of the plastic I see on our beaches, it is a never ending flow of plastic that never lets up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version