Author Topic: Vibration Machines  (Read 8037 times)

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Vibration Machines
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 12:21:59 PM »

Much empathy to you executors out there.  A more thankless job may not exist.
I hear you.  You just have to keep reminding yourself, "Where there's a will, there's a way". 

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 12:49:57 PM »
I like the Don Lapre reference. What a sleazebag. Cut his own throat in jail. Talk about Karma.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Eagle

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »
Maybe just try faster paced walking and yoga and body weight exercises.  Should help with circulation and flexibility and curb BMD loss.  Just ramp it up from there and more benefits can be derived.  Sarcopenia and improving balance are key as we all age.  But if you like that machine buy it and let us know how it works out.
Fast is FUN!   8)
Dominator - Touring Pintail - Bullet V2 - M14 - AS23

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 03:07:20 PM »
Hmm, use it or loose it but try not to abuse it...

Eagle

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 03:12:43 PM »
^^^ Spot on.  You can lose a ton of fat mass plus build lotsa muscle mass in middle age -> but you do need to do it right.  ;)
Fast is FUN!   8)
Dominator - Touring Pintail - Bullet V2 - M14 - AS23

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2017, 01:16:00 AM »
A bit of an update. The machine I tried in the store was the ZAZZ 20k. I got home, looked up stuff online and ran across many others all with the same kind of.....skeptical marketing. I feel we all buy into our own snake oil so to say and this thing really had me going. I know, I said all that before but one of the ones I kept running across was the GForce Pro. Turns out I would be going through a town with one there so I decided to check it out. Very similar to the ZAZZ I tried earlier but it just wasn't the same. I did not walk away thinking I had to have one. In fact I didn't want to spend my money on it. Not sure if it was a different mindset after research, time, or a different machine. I can say the sensation and the way the machines "vibrated" were definitely different from each other but very similar at the same time. Very similar build, style, construction, all that as well. 
Soooooo, if you jump on one....give it a little bit and then try it again and definitely try one before you buy it online. I know, that should be a given but sometimes, when you gots to have it......you know how it goes.
If I jump back on a ZAZZ or a different one and it blows my mind again I will update. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal