Author Topic: Spring Sunova Demo Tour - supthecreek & Tino - Miami to Maine in late March  (Read 28979 times)

supthecreek

Ok kids.... we are at it again, after March 22nd.
We will be absolutely loaded up with boards.... a much bigger selection to see this time. Don't miss it!
The plan is totally open at the moment, so let us know where you are and what you want to demo.

We will try to fit in as many stops as possible, and we will try very hard to make demo locations in central areas.
I will give you as much lead time as possible, so you can make plans to meet up with us and check out the Sunova line.

One of the very cool things about this is the opportunity to talk to the Tino!
Along with being a really fun guy.... Tino is a wealth of knowledge in SUP construction and SUP industry in general.
Come pick his brain.... he has plenty to spare  :)

I am stoked.... it's starting to warm up, everyone is thawing out and it is time to think SUP!

Keep checking back to this thread for updates

From Tino.
ok. the trip is getting closer and more real. its happening for sure and it looks like after 22nd is the dates. We will get much more specific asap.
Most important i felt is to show what we are planning to demo. Here is a estimated list. If you feel like we are missing something just let us know.

Thanx,
Tino
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 11:09:32 AM by supthecreek »

baddog

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Reposting per STC:  Tino, How about an 8 Ball?  Thanks Mike

southwesterly

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
 You better get PonoBill to tie all those boards onto your racks.

Bean

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
I still say the single strap method is the way to go... ;D

I really hope to catch the Tour this time 'round...maybe at JimK's Extreme WS in AC?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 01:42:45 PM by Bean »

Board Stiff

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Any chance you could bring a Search on tour,  or if not that ,  maybe a Kruze?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Caribsurf

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
awesome Creek, we are down in Vero Beach, FL through mid May, so I'll be around if you need a place to crash.

Missed your first tour, so I hope we see you this time.  Vero Beach is just north of Ft.Pierce and south of Sebastian/Melbourne
Hobie Raw 8'10"
Jimmy Lewis Kwad 8'7"
Naish Hover 95 liter 5'7"
F-One Rocket foil board 5'5" 90 liters
Fanatic Aero 1250, 1500, 1750 HA foils
CabrinhaMantis 3.5, 4m 5m. F-One Strike 7m CWC
Hobie 14' race board

supthecreek

mdsurf said:
"Sounds good.  How about a Style XL 10.6 for Florida.  We will wait with waves and sun for you all to arrive with the demo boards"   8)

supthecreek

Ha ha.... mdsurf! I can't wait to hit FLA  :)

Don, Thanks for the invite, it will be great to see you guys!
I will call you when things firm up.

Board Stiff... I am working on the Search.

bean.... see you at JimK's  :)

JimK

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Big Guys can have fun too!
    • View Profile
It looks like the NEW JERSEY MidAtlantic (NJ, PA, Del, NY)  SUNOVA FREE DEMO 2 sessions per day is either APRIL 2nd or 3rd Will be starting at our Shop (7079 Black Horse Pike West Atlantic City) go to the best waves in our area (AC, Ventnor, Margate Longport) Lunch incl

JimK

supthecreek

Here are the planned demo's. Dates are SET.
Make your plans now, we would love to see you!

We will have a LOT of boards to demo.

And talking to Tino, is worth the time by itself.
Tino is a SUP building savant. Bring your questions!!!!!

This is worth a long drive, a sick day, whatever you need to do to show up  ;D ;D ;D

We left empty days because we are looking to fill in the "blank" days, with stops where there is Zoner interest.

Look at the locations and dates..... if you are located between the planned stops, where we have "blank" days....  please let us know!

See you soon!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

supthecreek

The dates and locations are at the bottom of the poster.... click to enlarge or drag to you desktop and view as a photo.
I'll post easy to read info tonight.... going surfing now  ;D

supthecreek

As it is in life, things change.
Some of the Demo days had to be altered to accommodate locations.

This is the updated info.... and we are dedicated to staying with the set dates.

Notice we have some open days.
Some of these are packing or travel days, but we hope to meet as many Zoners, guests and friends as we can, so PLEASE reply here with requests to stop and meet you, have a look at the boards.

Venice area (SW Fla) is possible on Friday the 25th

Monday the 28th, we are thinking the Savanna area...Ideas? Please chime in on this!

Wed 30 and Thur 31st..... NC stops around Wilmington or Hatteras are desired.... let us know

Monday the 4th or Thursday the 7th we will be stopping in creekland ( Cape Cod) I will update when we get feedback

Hit reply and give me your thoughts..... we have a truck full of awesome boards and we want to bring them to YOU!

surfinJ

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Looks like you need a LINY stop.  There aren't enough zoners there?  On my last couple of visits I didn't see much standup.  And sadly all my old surf buds retired.

supthecreek

sJ.... unfortunately, the shop Demos on the weekends, have us jumping past Long Island.

I will go down in the spring, to visit Pabst. I can arrange to meet up with interested folks for a demo then.

SUPcheat

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Damn, all those boards!

You're going to need a bigger van.
2013 Fanatic Prowave LTD 9'3"x30.5x@134L
Sunova Speeed 8'10"x29.12@131L
Sunova Flow 8'7"x30.25"@121L
Carbon 9.3x32@163L Hammer
Me: 6'1"@230 lbs 68 years old

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal