Author Topic: Zoner looking for Maui rental!  (Read 1640 times)

greatdane

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Paddle Surf Northwest
    • Email
Zoner looking for Maui rental!
« on: October 19, 2015, 01:44:54 PM »
Hi folks, starting to look for a small rental house or condo on Maui for July/August of 2016. Hoping to find something for 3-4 weeks for myself, wife & 8 year old.
Willing to spend around $3000 for 4 weeks, but of course less would be awesome too (-:
Please PM me, or respond here with any leads or ideas.  Cheers!
Kialoa Paddles
Fibre Glas Fin Co
OnIt! Pro
Monster And Sea Clothing

Bulky

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Re: Zoner looking for Maui rental!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 09:52:16 AM »
Sounds like fun.  I'll be curious to know if you can find anything for 3K for 4weeks.  I'm no expert, but I did shop around quite a bit for a trip to Maui last summer--$100/night during high season in Maui will be tough to find.

FWIW, my family really enjoyed Puamana.  Nice quiet condos with pools and grounds.  Surf right out the door and close to Lahaina shopping (keeps the wife happy).  Again, probably not going to find anything there at the price you're looking for but good luck!
Santa Barbara, CA

SIC RS 14x24.5
Infinity Blackfish 14'
Naish Glide 14' (2012)
SupSports Hammer 8'11
Starboard WidePoint 10'5
Ke Nalu Mana, Konihi, Maliko

greatdane

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Paddle Surf Northwest
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 08:24:25 AM »
Sounds like fun.  I'll be curious to know if you can find anything for 3K for 4weeks.  I'm no expert, but I did shop around quite a bit for a trip to Maui last summer--$100/night during high season in Maui will be tough to find.

FWIW, my family really enjoyed Puamana.  Nice quiet condos with pools and grounds.  Surf right out the door and close to Lahaina shopping (keeps the wife happy).  Again, probably not going to find anything there at the price you're looking for but good luck!
Thanks man, I've stayed at Puamana before, it is nice!  We packed about 12 firefighters and paramedics into a 2 bedroom condo (our poor neighbors).  I've actually been having good luck on VRBO directly contacting the owners and asking for a month long price break… It actually works out for them because there are no periods between rentals when the condo goes unrented and they dont have to pay the cleaning fees… I just gotta finalize my vacation days!  Cheers!
Kialoa Paddles
Fibre Glas Fin Co
OnIt! Pro
Monster And Sea Clothing

Bulky

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 01:14:47 PM »
Glad to hear it.  I'm making a note to contact you when I need to negotiate my next vacation.  ;D
Santa Barbara, CA

SIC RS 14x24.5
Infinity Blackfish 14'
Naish Glide 14' (2012)
SupSports Hammer 8'11
Starboard WidePoint 10'5
Ke Nalu Mana, Konihi, Maliko

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal