Author Topic: Have a few Konihi and Ho'oloa fac. 2nd blades  (Read 9852 times)

LM

• Site Sponsor
  • Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • KeNalu
    • Email
Have a few Konihi and Ho'oloa fac. 2nd blades
« on: June 19, 2015, 04:25:48 AM »
Hi Guys,

I wanted to let you all know that I have a VERY limited number of Konihi and Ho'oloa factory 2nd blades & I wanted to give Zoners the first crack at 'em.  Since they aren't listed on the website you'll have to send me an email to customerservice@kenalu.com if you want one (since I'll need your email address for a Paypal payment request PM written here won't work). (I know a few of our dealers are regulars here  too & yes, you guys get dealer pricing on them). Pricing for the Konihi blades (blade only) are $237 (regular retail $287) for a complete paddle starting at $385 with an xTuf or xTuf(S) shaft +$40 for an Elite shaft. The Ho'oloa pricing will be the same as the Elite prices here: http://kenalu.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=4 I'm not expecting these to last long so if you've been wanting to try one of these, now's your chance. Shoot me an email with what you want (blade type & size, shaft type (if applicable) and handle (if applicable) & you're shipping address (they'll probably ship UPS so no PO boxes please) and I'll shoot you a Paypal request for payment.

LM

• Site Sponsor
  • Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • KeNalu
    • Email
Re: Have a few Konihi and Ho'oloa fac. 2nd blades
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 09:10:16 PM »
We still have a few of these left but they're going fast...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal