Author Topic: larger quad fins for tomo sup (fcs ii)  (Read 8886 times)

Dave B

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
Re: larger quad fins for tomo sup (fcs ii)
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2015, 09:59:52 AM »
Breakbad,
  I saw you out for the evening session on Wednesday.  What a great day of surf!!!
 I was on the yellow  L41 S5. I have been playing around with fins too.  Tried as thruster with S8 Size fins, really stiffened it up, maybe too much unless it was pretty damn big.  Went back to Quads (controllers) with the nubster and I liike it.  The nub adds a touch of stability and control.  In small clean waves quad is a blanst!! Good luck and nice looking board!

breakbad

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 10:38:52 AM »
Breakbad,
  I saw you out for the evening session on Wednesday.  What a great day of surf!!!
 I was on the yellow  L41 S5. I have been playing around with fins too.  Tried as thruster with S8 Size fins, really stiffened it up, maybe too much unless it was pretty damn big.  Went back to Quads (controllers) with the nubster and I liike it.  The nub adds a touch of stability and control.  In small clean waves quad is a blanst!! Good luck and nice looking board!

Thanks. Ya I saw you shredding! I even got a little go pro clip of you carving it up. I can post it or email it. Let me know.

Dave B

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 11:27:24 AM »
 Thanks for that! Post that puppy!

breakbad

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 08:07:20 PM »
Thought I had more worth posting, just this one glimpse. Too bad my head got in the way!

Dave B

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2015, 09:10:05 PM »
Fun stuff!  Thanks for posting, you can see how the board carries speed and flows in the slower parts of the flats.  Thanks for posting! 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal