Author Topic: C4 Boards?  (Read 9413 times)

Dwight (DW)

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • supSURFmachines
Re: C4 Boards?
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 12:25:15 PM »
Not sure about Key west but Florida does have some great waves, especailly for SUP.  I live in central FL area (Ponce Inlet) and there sia always great surfing up here.  Used to live farther down in the Sebastian / Ft. Pierce area and again, great surfing ( for florida) .  If you are in the area let me know as i am always looking for others to paddle with.  Now we just need to get rid of this onshore chop/wind we have been gettin for the past week,

We're getting the same onshore nightmare here in NC too.

I'll be down for Thanksgiving, doing a walk-about SUP tour of Florida. We'll be looking for SUP riders. Look for the husband and wife combo on JL 10s.

bagus

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 03:12:52 PM »
Just tried the 10' C-4 SUP this morning.  It was very stable, actually I think a bit too cumbersome for my liking.  I normally ride a 9'6" Blane Chambers hand shaped board (2+1).  I'm 5'10" and 180 pounds.  I didn't really get much time on the C-4, but enough to paddle around on a relatively flat day with 15 mph winds out near Waikiki.  I hope to get more time on the board soon to really give it a thorough spin on some kine waves.

supguam

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 09:34:52 PM »
I 've seen the brochure for the new boardworks line. The  C4 im looking at the 9 wing bat tail has anyone tried this board?

boots

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 11:19:06 PM »
C4 has a 9 winged battail board?

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 03:48:50 AM »

We're getting the same onshore nightmare here in NC too.

I'll be down for Thanksgiving, doing a walk-about SUP tour of Florida. We'll be looking for SUP riders. Look for the husband and wife combo on JL 10s.
[/quote]

Let me know when you guys come down this way.  ALways looking for people to SUP with.  ALl kinds of good places to go.  Smynra, Ft.pierce, etc..

jayr

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 07:44:02 PM »
Just like to share this link that I found...I reckon it is a good preview on C4 Waterman boards. C4 Waterman Surfboards

* Recent Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal