Author Topic: Australia!  (Read 847 times)

JrSUP

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Australia!
« on: October 21, 2013, 05:28:22 AM »
Hello!
I'm newish here and posted on a few threads, and made a couple myself to find out opinions on certain things SUP, bit this is a bit different.

Basically, I'm looking at travelling to Australia for a few months to work this time next year. Granted, I'm in the very early stages of planning but I'd rather be prepared than not!

Since I figured, there's probably a fair few people on here that have lived in Australia, still do, or have visited there, I thought I'd try find out some more info..

How easy would it be to find a job in bookkeeping/office work in Sydney? What sort of accommodation would you recommend? I would be there for the full 3 months (or more) and then travelling out to different parts of Aus on small weekend or day trips when and where I wanted/needed to. New Zealand would also be a destination but I'd go there for a couple weeks and probably at the beginning of my trip.

I'd have a buffer budget to get me there, help me survive during a job search, and any large expenses, but then I'd like to get a job to help with the day to day living costs.

I don't think I'd book a return flight, but more likely an open ended flight, so I know it's all paid for before hand and just need to get myself to the airport if all goes t*ts up!

Also, and I've just come up with this idea, how easy would it be for me to explore Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide etc on a SUP!? :)

Sorry for the large exhale of randomly located words, long answer writing and organisation was never a strong point of mine!

Thanks, JR.
- Jason.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal