Author Topic: stolen boards east coast florida  (Read 3003 times)

chicagoflasup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
stolen boards east coast florida
« on: August 25, 2013, 06:09:45 PM »
hello im am new to posting here but have been reading the zone for few years now i live in the ormondbeach area and had my trailer stolen that had my 2 sup and one long board in it.. on tue nite...   i have found one of my sups on criagslist listed in the jacksonville area (mandarin) but was takin off the listing a day later.  i will try to post a pic of the board.. but it is a

fanatic fly all round 11' red and white about 1yr old it haves dent puddy on the rear rail in tail area and pad is little scrated up from cat... plus few other things ill save to id it...

new 2013 naish mana 10' the white one white blue leash on it and if look close the tail end of it has white spray paint on it covering a dent fix.. fcs fins in it..  i have the  serial # the id it.

epic paddle  with rubber grip tape on shaft about 2ft of shaft and 6" at the top by t handle

kiakoa toro paddle with white tape on the paddle and grip tape on the shaft... if looked at closely u can see that i cut the blade down 1" from the bottom ( to make little smaller blade for surfing)

both sup boards had nsp bags silver..

surf station 9'6'' long board  white with blue stripe across the mid top area. with some blue wax on it..

the trailer it was stolen out of is a 10' by 6' in close trailer "value sport" silver in color side door and 2 back doors

-------WHAT WOULD LAIRD DO?------

excote 8'11'' fish
allwave 9'1''
naish mana 10'
custom biscuit 6' (prone)

chicagoflasup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 06:51:37 PM by chicagoflasup »

excote 8'11'' fish
allwave 9'1''
naish mana 10'

supthecreek

Re: stolen boards east coast florida
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 07:38:47 PM »
That sucks >:(
Good posting... it may help you... Good luck retrieving your stuff.

SUPflorida

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 08:48:08 PM »
I'll keep an eye out for your gear on the Treasure & Space coast (FL) Craig's list...

chicagoflasup

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 08:12:43 PM »
bumping ad up

excote 8'11'' fish
allwave 9'1''
naish mana 10'