Author Topic: Board the Fjord Race Video  (Read 2396 times)

greatdane

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Paddle Surf Northwest
    • Email
Board the Fjord Race Video
« on: September 20, 2013, 06:40:37 AM »
Very pro edit of last weeks 14 kilometer flat water race in Deep Cove British Columbia.  Shows the great battle between American Matt Parker (Bark/Werner) and Canadian Norm Hann (Boardworks/Kialoa). After 14 kilometers, the race came down to a win by less than a board length...

Kialoa Paddles
Fibre Glas Fin Co
OnIt! Pro
Monster And Sea Clothing

RomaniaSUP

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
Re: Board the Fjord Race Video
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 04:03:30 PM »
Very nice video and quite a match! Wish they would do this type of stuff for all of the races.
Starboard Drive 10'5
Starboard Carbon Prototype 14'x26"
Starboard AllStar 12'6x25.5"

corlot

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 04:28:33 PM »
Very pro edit of last weeks 14 kilometer flat water race in Deep Cove British Columbia.  Shows the great battle between American Matt Parker (Bark/Werner) and Canadian Norm Hann (Boardworks/Kialoa). After 14 kilometers, the race came down to a win by less than a board length...

Missed you there Beau!! The fog at the start was classic PNW! Mike including the sweet jerseys was a serious bonus.

Very nice video and quite a match! Wish they would do this type of stuff for all of the races.
RomaniaSUP, we are really lucky in this area. Almost every local Tuesday night race the local promoter, Deep Cove Outdoors, creates a video after the race. Super pro edit and finishing! Makes everyone feel like a rock star!

freetobeme

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 05:37:09 PM »
That was easily the best race footage I have seen!!!
"Everything you want is on the other side of fear" - George Addair

CoreVac Cannibal BOMB 8'8

greatdane

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Paddle Surf Northwest
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 08:51:32 PM »

Missed you there Beau!! The fog at the start was classic PNW! Mike including the sweet jerseys was a serious bonus.

RomaniaSUP, we are really lucky in this area. Almost every local Tuesday night race the local promoter, Deep Cove Outdoors, creates a video after the race. Super pro edit and finishing! Makes everyone feel like a rock star!
Man, it was killing me not to be there... I almost called in "sick" to work.  And now that I've seen the video, I really wish I had.  Our "off season" is way too long (-:
Kialoa Paddles
Fibre Glas Fin Co
OnIt! Pro
Monster And Sea Clothing

Silverboarder25

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 09:15:43 PM »
Lucky indeed... here's some of the others -  http://vimeo.com/user19481846

Not to mention a pretty rad group of guys and girls :D

Greatdane, definitely too short! But you've at least got some waves coming soon, don't you? Is Gig Harbour the season opener? As long as our "SunRun" in Van doesn't fall on the same date again, I'd love to come down and do that race again... was a ton of fun last year! I'm sure I could convince a few others to come play.....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal