Author Topic: 9'2 JP SURF PRO....TEST DRIVE...  (Read 3381 times)

tde

• Sunset Status
    • MSN Messenger - Timellispv@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
9'2 JP SURF PRO....TEST DRIVE...
« on: August 26, 2013, 12:15:48 PM »
I picked up a 9'2 JP Surf Pro early this summer but have been cursed here in FLA with small waves since it arrived.  :(  So I never really had the chance to see what it could do in decent surf. That problem was cured this past week during a trip to Nicaragua where we got GOOD, FUN WAVES (although not big) for 6 staright days!!  FINALLY!!!!!...With offshore winds blowing 24/7 there were multiple sessions each day...and opportunities to ride both point breaks and punchy beach breaks.... AWESOME!!!!!!
My impressions of the JP PRO...GREAT PERFORMANCE TRAVEL BOARD!....It's STRONG (no dings or dents from travel or surf)..It's LIGHT and travels like a surfboard...It had PLENTY OF VOLUME for my 215+lbs..(I knew I should have cut back on that good Nicaraguan Beer!)....and it SURFED GREAT!! ....Turns on a dime and plenty of speed....!!!

I've attached a few pictures of the board in action...and hope to post more about how great Nicaragua is as a SUP VENUE on the "travel" forum.....Nicaragua was a GREAT PLACE to finally break in the new board and I am stoked that I had my JP with me to enjoy it.......TDE

tde

• Sunset Status
    • MSN Messenger - Timellispv@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 9'2 JP SURF PRO....TEST DRIVE...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 12:18:24 PM »
A few more shots of the JP in fun Nicaraguan waves....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal