Author Topic: Shout out to a great little shop and merchant.  (Read 2047 times)

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
Shout out to a great little shop and merchant.
« on: May 01, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
I stopped into a little store a couple weeks ago called All Sports Eyewear in Park City, Utah. It is smack downtown within a dozen steps to the ski lift up the mountain. I walked up to a very small store and a bit bemused because of it's location. Small inside too with goggles and sunglasses everywhere. I looked it up on the internet prior to going as I wanted to find a store with paddleboards while in town. I walked in, and without looking up, saw someone and said I had read he had paddleboards. He looked up, then I did too. Jimmy Lewis, Hobie, SIC, Boardworks, Bark, all sorts. Kenalu, QB, Kialoa....all the good stuff. SIC and Kenalu this far inland? Are you kidding? WOW! I got to see one of the NSP Coco mat boards too. The passion and friendliness of Marty is second to none. His willingness to share his experience and knowledge is amazing. I talked for an easy half hour to 45 minutes and he took us down to his warehouse shop to see more of his goodies. Yes, it was off season and late afternoon but.....such a great guy. If you are ever in Salt Lake City area make sure and stop. 

(Admin, I did not know exactly where to post this but wanted to give a shout out so if there is a more appropriate place for this please move this thread to there.)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal