Author Topic: Canada Sessions  (Read 11249 times)

14 West

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Canada Sessions
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2013, 11:35:02 PM »
Thanks! Wish I had some better footage from that day.
Don't forget to bring a towel!

14 West

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2013, 10:34:25 PM »
After a pretty crappy summer around here with very little south swell I put away the 5/4, pulled out the 4/3 and things started to pick up here big time Mid-September. Plenty of OH days and then a 20' swell came down the strait on the weekend into today... fingers crossed for a good one. But damn that water is cold, especially after spending so much time in OR, CA and Mex this summer!

14 West

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2014, 07:26:32 PM »
No wind at the first AWT stop at Waddell State Beach so we held a SUP contest. I managed a second place giving Bernd, who competes on the world tour, a run for his money. Happy with the result and a Super fun couple windless days. Great little competition.

Thanks to Hi-Tech Maui/Starboard and Black Project Paddles for great gear to get stuff done.

Event video with some cool drone footage.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 07:47:50 PM by 14 West »

supthecreek

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2014, 03:46:48 AM »
14.... #2.... that's awesome.... congratulations!  ;D ;D ;D

Bernd is one of my favorite SUP tour surfers.... great to share a podium with him!

Nice slash shot of you as well... it looks like you had some pretty rip-able surf for the contest.

Thanks for the video ;D

14 West

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2014, 06:57:18 PM »
I almost could have had him too... looking at the score cards afterwards, 12 in, I was ahead, then he finished the heat nabbing good waves while I got next to nothing. We were doing 12 minute heats but upped it to 20 for the final, so if only we hadn't!!!! Ah well, it was good fun!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal