Author Topic: Zoners Reunion.  (Read 17114 times)

K1SUP

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: Zoners Reunion.
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2012, 04:49:05 AM »
If someone is keeping track of who might be interested in this, my wife and I have been talking about going to Nicaragua or Costa Rica for some time.  Would be super cool to meet up with other zoners as everyone seems like good people.   Needs to be a break for beginners for us though.  Some flat water nearby would be great as well!

Though we have also never been to Hawaii and I would love to get in on some downwinders.

PilonSUP

• Peahi Status
  • Southern zone Costa Rica, Pavones
    • View Profile
    • Costa Rica Stand Up Paddle Boarding
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2012, 08:46:31 AM »
If someone is keeping track of who might be interested in this, my wife and I have been talking about going to Nicaragua or Costa Rica for some time.  Would be super cool to meet up with other zoners as everyone seems like good people.   Needs to be a break for beginners for us though.  Some flat water nearby would be great as well!

Though we have also never been to Hawaii and I would love to get in on some downwinders.

I am keeping track :) the beauty of these spots is all levels can participate.
The video is Dons,It breaks at all tides..high tide it is all shoulder..very ripable,low tide things speed up with not so many cutbacks.This is the SUP BEACH with no shortboarders as is Leftovers which are part of Pilon.This vid is Dons at low tide. http://youtu.be/lz_yr294Y6E
Also check our page, plenty of pics :http://www.facebook.com/#!/CostaRicaStandUpPaddleBoarding
Flat water is everywhere,the breaks have a channel as big as Dallas & glassy every morning.....someone come and ride with me...this aint no bs...pura vida

SUPsurferFL

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2012, 09:16:10 AM »
So, I just got my new issue of SUP Mag and in there was an article about this very spot, and it talked about this guy and his family that live right in front of this break. Was wondering if this was you? Cut off jeans and a straw hat???

PilonSUP

• Peahi Status
  • Southern zone Costa Rica, Pavones
    • View Profile
    • Costa Rica Stand Up Paddle Boarding
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2012, 11:12:17 AM »
yes & no..
in text thats my family and i
the pic..i don't know who that is

SUPsurferFL

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2012, 11:37:41 AM »
yes & no..
in text thats my family and i
the pic..i don't know who that is

That's awesome man, i was gonna say, i saw your video on the "party wave", the guy in the pic with the straw hat didn't look like any of you HAHA, any idea who he is? Maybe a photo bomber?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal