Author Topic: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!  (Read 1186054 times)

NXLVL

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!
« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2012, 06:55:32 AM »
come on guys & girls, lets keep it clean. if you feel the urge to post something negative, Supflorida started a presidential political thread ::). remember this is suppose to be fun & inviting! celeste..thnx for the "boys behaving" compliment. pono... keep em coming, pics & the sarcasm. just to get us back to middle ground, here is my wife & daughter on a SUP.

TN_SUP

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Re: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!
« Reply #346 on: November 07, 2012, 07:19:55 AM »
Beautiful family! Funny how kids insist on paddling, gotta buy them their own paddle.
'13 SB Sprint, '15 SIC X-14 ProLite, RH Coastal Cruiser, Think EZE Ski, Kenalu Konihi 84  & Mana

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 07, 2012, 07:30:19 AM »
Nicely done, NXLVL.

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 07, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »
area10... no response from pono yet, i think you got him!
Don't worry, Daddy will come home soon. He's just out in the woodshed burning an effigy of a guy called Area 10.

Ucycle

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 07, 2012, 09:58:14 AM »
With all this talking and no pic, im going to bring it back with a vid from PSH. (Please switch the setting to 1080p instead low definition setting)
PSH 808 Tube Kailua SUP Paddle Shoot with the Girls
"Surfing is not fashion, it is passion... F*CK YOU surf industry!!!!" -SL

piece of 8

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 07, 2012, 10:09:32 AM »

What I see is a bunch of old guys leering over women young enough to be their granddaughters.

Yes, I know the arguments that you use to justify this - that it is natural: men will always want to look at women, and that many women like being looked at etc... blah blah blah.

Dude what's your problem?
 I'm in my 40's and have dated women in the 20's to 40's this year so don't stuff me in your neat little category. I as well as many others enjoy the pics and comments on here, as judged by the longevity of the thread.  And why don't you try posting a pic, instead of hijacking the thread and going on about some idle banter on a subway?-as if to make your negativity more palatable. You seem consumed by what others are doing or saying. Go get some waves!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:23:49 AM by piece of 8 »

PDLSFR

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 07, 2012, 10:15:59 AM »
Well said my friend, I think it's time someone finds a new venue to vent on as we are all just here enjoying the different picture of some top shaped female SUPers !!!
Infinity RNB 8'2
Ron House 9'7
Ron House 10'7
Infinity New Deal 10'
Custom Infinity New Deal 10'
VEC 11'
Focus Bluefin 14'

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 07, 2012, 12:31:13 PM »
And in response to my point, PonoBill, aged 68(?) posts a picture of Vanina Walsh, aged 15.

Yep, like I said, old men leering at girls young enough to be their granddaughters...

Either a very daring response from PB , or the very definition of (situational) irony.

And so?
a. 65
b. Most women who would wear a bikini are young enough to be my grandaughters. The notion that I wouldn't look at them and find them beautiful seems absurd to me.

In a substantial portion of the world men would stone those women for wearing bikinis. I don't listen to those people either. Then there are all kinds of people who want to tell me that I need to worship the invisible being of their preference. The particular flavor of your morals is about as important to me as all those folks.

Post on lads and ladies.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:43:10 PM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #353 on: November 07, 2012, 12:52:11 PM »
I love the compression with her knees.  Very cool sequence.  Thanks.

SUPerstitious

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 07, 2012, 01:27:08 PM »
Guys  - you do know that this thread is pretty embarrassing, don't you?

What I see is a bunch of old guys leering over women young enough to be their granddaughters.

Yes, I know the arguments that you use to justify this - that it is natural: men will always want to look at women, and that many women like being looked at etc... blah blah blah.

But it's natural to pick your nose too. Just not too appealing to do it in public.

Before you protest too much, tell me that you are happy to be staring at this thread when your wife, girlfriend, mother, daughter, grandmother or female colleagues are watching you. (Maybe all at the same time!) If the truthful answer is that it might make you, or them, feel less than comfortable, then ask yourself if you should be doing it when they are not around, let alone posting pictures yourself.

Oh, and while I'm making enemies by criticising the most popular thread of all time (probably) I'll also say this: If I ever read another "what paddle?" or "there was a board?" type comment to these sorts of pictures on a SUP forum I think I'm gonna spew. If you are going to be a letch, at least be original about it!

Sorry guys. Someone had to say it. You know I'm right, even though you wish I wasn't.

This post is the proverbial turd in the punch bowl.
I'm gettin' funny dreams again and again
I know what it means, but …

Easy Rider

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 07, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
Area 10  - - since it is a (mostly) free world - why don't you start your own "HOT dudes on Stand Up Paddle Boards" thread and post away.   
Then there will be equality and all will be in balance with the world! 
Easy Rider is the name of my store in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
My name is Warren Currie . . . and we SUP Surf indoors . . . in a shopping mall!

RichH

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #356 on: November 07, 2012, 01:46:20 PM »
I actually share the better pics with my wife. I don't feel guilty appreciating a women's body and my wife appreciates them also.

Rich
Rich

Fark

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 07, 2012, 01:50:14 PM »
The last pic is for area 10.

XLR8

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: November 07, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
I love the compression with her knees.  Very cool sequence.  Thanks.

I noticed that too and it's something I've been trying to work on.  I've been feeling a little stiff and need to loosen up in my surfing.

For real.  I'm not just making a "stiff" pun.
Blkbox Surf
Instagram: @greatlakespaddler

Celeste

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 07, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »
The last pic is for area 10.
That last one must be a proner, I don't see a paddle anywhere.  the wave looks mushy as well.

Area 10, it is all about context.  Most women who wear skimpy bikinis do so to attract admiring looks. Paddling seems to build bodies that are especially easy to admire.  Now, not all of those looks are welcome, but when it seems to be admiration rather then a hungry wolf looking at a wounded sheep, then mission accomplished.  Every one of the women pictured had the choice to wear a full wet suit if she felt modest, yet chose to wear something much more revealing.  There are pictures of wives, daughters and granddaughters, and every one posted by a man that is incredibly proud of them.  There are lots of pics of professional models who get paid to be leered at.  I find a tiny bit of objectification, some feeble attempts at humour that miss the mark IMHO, but I find absolutely no misogyny, and I would be the first to call someone out for it.  This is just one woman's opinion and everyone is welcome to disagree.

Oh, one more thing, I am not sure where old starts, my godfather once told me "old is when you stop learning".  Given that bit of wisdom I don't think there are many old men on this board

All the Best   
Obfuscation through elucidation

* Recent Posts

post Re: Sunova Faast Pro Allwater 14x27
[Classifieds]
gcs
Today at 01:22:14 PM
post Re: SUP Longboard
[Gear Talk]
AndiHL
April 17, 2024, 10:23:58 PM
[Gear Talk]
dietlin
April 17, 2024, 07:54:48 AM
[Gear Talk]
B-Walnut
April 16, 2024, 11:10:15 PM
post Re: Starboard Pro vs. Infinity Blurr v2, thoughts?
[SUP General]
finbox
April 16, 2024, 06:05:51 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:33 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:23 PM
[Gear Talk]
Dusk Patrol
April 16, 2024, 11:21:42 AM
[Gear Talk]
firesurf
April 16, 2024, 11:04:18 AM
[SUP General]
SurfKiteSUP
April 16, 2024, 09:48:08 AM
[Gear Talk]
Badger
April 16, 2024, 06:37:12 AM
post Lahonawinds WIND HAWK-Inflatable Wingboard
[Classifieds]
kitesurferro
April 16, 2024, 05:12:26 AM
post SUP Longboard
[Gear Talk]
AndiHL
April 16, 2024, 12:40:25 AM
post SIC Raptor Foil and Board For Sale
[Classifieds]
addapost
April 15, 2024, 04:25:26 PM
[SUP General]
SurfKiteSUP
April 15, 2024, 02:40:38 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal