Author Topic: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!  (Read 1180968 times)

Fark

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
Re: HOT Chicks on Stand Up Paddle Boards!
« Reply #330 on: November 06, 2012, 06:20:17 PM »
I'd imagine there are at least a few guys here who flip the hot chicks thread ONTO the screen when their wives or girlfriends walk into the room, so they don't get caught looking at new boards. 
Exactly!!!!  Wife knows that when a DJ video is playing or a strand leper/Infinity/kenalu/classified section thread is up I'm going to start asking about where all of the funds in the accounts are allocated too. ;D

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 06, 2012, 06:39:21 PM »
Less talk, more pics:

Yes, I poached these from Seabreeze. And your point is...
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 06, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »
Guys  - you do know that this thread is pretty embarrassing, don't you?

I'll check back with you just as soon as I feel I need someone to tell me what to do. Don't hold your breath.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

pdxmike

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 06, 2012, 06:52:47 PM »
Hey!  Aren't there supposed to be boards and paddles in those pictures?  ;D

Oops. Now I see them--just didn't notice the first time. 

;)

Fark

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 06, 2012, 07:00:02 PM »
how come when I go to look for new pics, Google keeps bringing up the zone ones that have been posted.  Anyway, here's one that I don't think we've seen yet.

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 06, 2012, 07:14:21 PM »
Uhmmm, what board? What paddle?

lucabrasi

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 06, 2012, 07:18:36 PM »
And, forgive me if these have been posted. (had to go with a hula hoop)

DavidJohn

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #337 on: November 06, 2012, 08:03:33 PM »

dpmaui

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 06, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
I really hope this thread never ends, it's reason enough to turn on the computer......

headmount

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #339 on: November 07, 2012, 12:10:04 AM »
Yeah DJ's last was fantastic.  Why isn't Pono's gal laying into a turn and facing into that oncoming section?

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 07, 2012, 12:43:14 AM »
And in response to my point, PonoBill, aged 68(?) posts a picture of Vanina Walsh, aged 15.

Yep, like I said, old men leering at girls young enough to be their granddaughters...

Either a very daring response from PB , or the very definition of (situational) irony.

Area 10

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 07, 2012, 12:53:41 AM »
Meh, to a degree. but by far these boys are the best behaved I have seen on any 'net forum I am on.  A few comments get real close to the line, and some even cross it, but on the whole they are doing fine to me.  Just remember it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you go home to eat.
I was on the underground train (which we call the Tube) in London this week. Two women were talking. This is unusual because on the Tube people usually maintain a stony silence and avoid each others gazes. The rest of the people in the carriage, including me, were secretly enthralled by the snippets of the conversation they could overhear, which seemed to be taking several unpredictable turns. It seemed that one of the women had welcomed back an old boyfriend after a time apart. The other was puzzled by this generosity, and was asking how she was managing to ignore his old habits, which seemingly had been the cause of their breakup. The explanation she got was "meh, I don't care about him peeing on the toilet seat now, because at least he's stopped shitting on it".

NXLVL

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #342 on: November 07, 2012, 03:53:06 AM »
And in response to my point, PonoBill, aged 68(?) posts a picture of Vanina Walsh, aged 15.

Yep, like I said, old men leering at girls young enough to be their granddaughters...

Either a very daring response from PB , or the very definition of (situational) irony.

area10... no response from pono yet, i think you got him!

Bill Huson

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #343 on: November 07, 2012, 04:17:20 AM »
Area 10 - at the young age of 69 I reckon I fit into the old lech category since I have been appreciating the lovely curves of the female form for over a half century. When I was 15 I seem to recall about 25 was the cutoff for "hot chicks" as I considered older girls as . . . well, old. Now in my prime the "hot chick" window has increased and I appreciate women who's age runs from puberty to atrophy. You may call it leering, ogling, or whatever, I call it appreciation of the fine art known as the female form with their sweet curves.

Since I had my camera last weekend I might have been able to add a few Hot Chicks from the SUP race held in my burg, but . . .  the air temp was low 50s F, and the water not a lot warmer so  the racers were geared up for the chill. My Daughter was lightly geared in a borrowed shorty wet suit, but the other females were ready to battle the frosty air. %0 paddlers, and in her first race Daughter finished 3rd overall among females, and 1st in the female on a 14' board class. She was on a modified Kaholo I built for her.

If I can work the pic option  . . . Daughter starting mid-pack

Chilly

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #344 on: November 07, 2012, 05:52:18 AM »
Area 10,
You’re entitled to your opinion, but you’re overthinking this and you need to be careful with your words. We are just having fun with this topic. You’re making it sound dirty and it’s not. If it offends you, just don’t click on it.
NSP 2016 12'6 Surf Race Pro

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal