Author Topic: Naish Nalu 10'10"?  (Read 2475 times)

SupPat

Naish Nalu 10'10"?
« on: February 04, 2012, 01:10:18 PM »
I'm considering pulling the trigger on buying one of these as an all around board. Small surf and flat water equal use. Since it is a new board I figured I would ask if anyone here has any experience with it? I've read all the comments about the larger versions, I'm looking for info on the 10'10" as it has The new multi channel concave bottom. Thanks for the input!

DavidJohn

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Naish Nalu 10'10"?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 01:34:55 PM »
I don't have one but have paddled it heaps.. It's an awesome board.

The local shops demo them and rent them out and I bump into people paddling them almost every day.. Everyone loves them.. I know a few friends that have bought them and are very happy.. I don't know much about their surfing performance but they are a great flat water paddler.. Fast and stable.. The channels do work.. When I made this vid at one time while paddling I held the camera under the rail as I coasted to a stop and in the vid you could clearly see the air running along the channels.. Shame I accidentally left that bit out of my vid.

DJ

SupPat

Re: Naish Nalu 10'10"?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 02:15:37 PM »
I saw your video and it looks fast on flat water. I think as long as it performs pretty well doing basic small wave riding, i will end up buying one. Just want to hear from someone who has used it in this application.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal