Author Topic: Scott Sonnon Going paleo ?  (Read 5869 times)

SEA

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Scott Sonnon Going paleo ?
« on: July 24, 2011, 04:46:02 PM »
For those of you who know Scott Sonnon and his TAC FIT training method this should interest you.

for those that don't know of him look him up he is one of the top trainers in the world and was a former martial arts champion. He has trained many including zoner greatdane  (beau).  Scott Sonnan lives in same town as Beau I believe and trained his fire dept.

Scott Sonnon is a martial art expert, fitness coach, and wellness speaker.[1] He has worked with movie stars such as Peta Wilson[2] and Donna Karan[3] as well as Ultimate Fighting Championship mixed martial arts fighters such as Alberto Crane, Jorge Rivera, Andrei Arlovski, and Elvis Sinosic.
Scott Sonnon was voted one of "The 6 Most Influential Martial Artists of the 21st Century" by Black Belt Magazine in 2010.[4]
His fitness system, Circular Strength Training, has been adopted by members of the United States military and law enforcement community. He is also a published author, a public speaker,[5][6] and an advocate in the fight against childhood obesity.[5]

Scott Sonnon : How I went from 17% to 7% body fat in 3 months.

http://www.rmaxinternational.com/flowcoach/?p=809

Here is a video of scott sonnan before going  paleo. Bear in mind he was at 17 % body fat and look at the kind of training he was doing !!!  so diet plays a HUGE part in losing fat !!

TACFIT Kickboxer 1D with Scott Sonnon [HD]

SUP NINJA

• Waikiki Status
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Sonnon Going paleo ?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 12:52:19 PM »
Scott Sonnon is a GREAT example of NO LIP training. What I mean and live buy 149.9 percent of the time.When it comes to Nutrition and Training there is a lot of people who talks alot of this and alot of that but does not one thing to better there Nutrition Program. Anyone can train,train and even train harder daily but where they do lack is Diet/Nutrition. Another common mistake is everyone is looking for the fastest and quickest way possible to weight loss or fat loss. A little secret there is KNOWN. Permanent weight loss or fat loss is best achieved over the long haul. Not weeks or months.

Honestly Scott Sonnon could have done any type of dieting program. What people dont know is the human body responds very well to change or anything new when it comes to food and nutrition. No matter what the dieting program maybe. The key to dieting is like training there is no ONE specific way to accomplish your SPECIFIC goal. You need to attack it every way and every angle to MEET your SPECIFIC goal.

What I always like to ask people is, so what happens when your weight stalls or you stop seeing results? Common response maybe I have met my true genetic potential or another common response is but atleast I feel good and looked better than I did. Honestly they just dont have the KNOWLEDGE to go further with there Diet/Nutrition program. People dont get confused with Health and Training because is not the same thing. Nutrition heals your Health and just training will get you atleast half way there. Scott Sonnon is a GREAT example of this because the man is an animal when it comes to training. WISDOM IS KNOWLEDGE AND KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! Apply it.

* Recent Posts

post Re: Sunova Faast Pro Allwater 14x27
[Classifieds]
gcs
Today at 01:22:14 PM
post Re: SUP Longboard
[Gear Talk]
AndiHL
April 17, 2024, 10:23:58 PM
[Gear Talk]
dietlin
April 17, 2024, 07:54:48 AM
[Gear Talk]
B-Walnut
April 16, 2024, 11:10:15 PM
post Re: Starboard Pro vs. Infinity Blurr v2, thoughts?
[SUP General]
finbox
April 16, 2024, 06:05:51 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:33 PM
[Gear Talk]
Tom
April 16, 2024, 04:41:23 PM
[Gear Talk]
Dusk Patrol
April 16, 2024, 11:21:42 AM
[Gear Talk]
firesurf
April 16, 2024, 11:04:18 AM
[SUP General]
SurfKiteSUP
April 16, 2024, 09:48:08 AM
[Gear Talk]
Badger
April 16, 2024, 06:37:12 AM
post Lahonawinds WIND HAWK-Inflatable Wingboard
[Classifieds]
kitesurferro
April 16, 2024, 05:12:26 AM
post SUP Longboard
[Gear Talk]
AndiHL
April 16, 2024, 12:40:25 AM
post SIC Raptor Foil and Board For Sale
[Classifieds]
addapost
April 15, 2024, 04:25:26 PM
[SUP General]
SurfKiteSUP
April 15, 2024, 02:40:38 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal