General > Random

Where are you from?

(1/24) > >>

surfcal:
We have had, "how old" , "what's your name"," goofy", but I find it interesting that this forum has alot repeat and regular writers.  I know some of you are on the North Shore and a couple are on Maui.  I know where the river runs and alan is just a bike ride away from me.  I see some from the land down under and even a euro.  It's kind of like a game trying to put names and places together. I even asked Haliewa to piece a family tree together because I see some connections. Is this a pc question.  After all we might be paddling by some one from here and never knew. How about something like this: I'm San Diego and my break is Tourmaline. I'm the guy in the orange wetsuit

motopilot:
Used to be from New Jersey (exit 63) and still am up there in the summer sometimes.  Also used to be in Maui, but now in central florida.  Usually SUP New Smynra, Ponce Inlet.

champcrow:
Im from oz a town in South Australia called Port Pirie, population about 14,000
all flat water paddling around here but planning a trip soon.....need waves use guy's make me jelous all the time.

shapeshifter:
nowhere...

...and that's pronounced "now here" because i've always traveled a lot. born in chicago, moved away several times, but like a salmon returned to the tributaries of my youth.

gkona:
I'm originally from Nantucket but now it's Nantucket Island, Massachusetts from May-Oct and Puerto Viejo,Costa Rica from Nov.-April.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version