Author Topic: Doge to a Dollar  (Read 15188 times)

Chan

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
Re: Doge to a Dollar
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2021, 02:05:44 PM »
Cardano to Mars and beyond...  This time I'm really going to try to HODL.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 02:08:03 PM by Chan »

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2021, 11:09:35 PM »
Sheesh. I want to play bullshit bingo with these guys.

"proof-of-stake blockchain founded on peer-reviewed research... evidence-based methods...pioneering technologies...unparalleled security and sustainability...decentralized applications...redistribute power...unaccountable structures to the margins...an enabling force for positive change and progress."

BINGO!!!

Wow. Sustainability. Yeah, that's what we're looking for. Beyond Crypto Hamburger.

Seriously though, tell me what the fuck this means. I need a translator:

"Ouroboros is the first provably secure proof-of-stake protocol, and the first blockchain protocol to be based on peer-reviewed research. Ouroboros combines unique technology and mathematically-verified mechanisms - which, in turn, combine behavioral psychology and economic philosophy - to ensure the security and sustainability of the blockchains that depend upon it. The result is a protocol with proven security guarantees able to facilitate the propagation of global, permissionless networks with minimal energy requirements - of which Cardano is the first.

At the heart of Ouroboros is the concept of infinity. Global networks must be able to grow sustainably and ethically: to provide greater opportunities to the world while also preserving it. This becomes possible with Ouroboros.

Ouroboros facilitates the creation and fruition of distributed, permissionless networks capable of sustainably supporting new markets."

Chan, no fucking way you're HODLing. Your attention span is actually shorter than mine, and mine is measured in picoseconds.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 11:16:39 PM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2021, 07:05:48 AM »
They said Ouroboros, what more could you possibly need?

The real fun can be found on the "who is steering the ship?" pages.  You will enjoy these:

https://cardano.org/governance/
https://bitcoin.org/en/about-us#owntxt2-title

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2021, 10:40:28 PM »
Holy crap. Literally.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2021, 06:07:11 AM »
Coins are cancelled.  Ford to 20!

Wetstuff

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • Wetstuff
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2021, 12:48:56 PM »
I have no reason to eavesdrop here..  I stumbled forward thru 2001, 2008, etc. without even really looking at allocations...  I don't know jack-c'hit about digital currencies, other than major magazines say Gvmt. currencies better beware...

What I do know about Doge came from this hilarious podcast...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/14/podcasts/the-daily/dogecoin-cryptocurrency-bitcoin.html

The dumb c'hit ...didn't take a monster gain (only half?!) off the table?  I have a hunch heroin addicts shoot all they have and also do not save stash for the day their dealer gets arrested. 

Jim
Atlantis Mistress .. Blue Planet MultiTasker ..   Atlantis Venom

Chan

• Peahi Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2021, 02:45:39 PM »
So unreal how this has evolved in the past few months.  I'm awed and a little scared of this future's doorstep. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nvidia-omniverse-used-to-predict-forest-fires-set-up-cell-networks-teach-cars-to-drive-093031141.html

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2021, 03:18:15 PM »
How about Roblox?  The entire platform was down without real explanation last week for 3 days. Today the stock is up 42% (and man, if you bought in the crater).  200 million 7 year olds - and their grampys :) - can't be wrong.

PS:  Ford to 50

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal