Author Topic: New shape of SUNOVA foil board.... vid and discussion by shaper and riders  (Read 1789 times)

supthecreek

Really good look at a very interesting board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjnNSxsAgNk

Evan Lloyd

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
I like how the deck pad has the built in arch bar down the entire length of the pad. That’s very helpful for indexing your feet.

Jacko

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
I like how the deck pad has the built in arch bar down the entire length of the pad. That’s very helpful for indexing your feet.

I guess it's a good idea in theory but in reality it's not right as your front foot is never over the center line of the board so I kind of see it more of a pain that anything

Jacko

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
see pic of today,  front foot is of center.

Dwight (DW)

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • supSURFmachines

The only people riding feet on center are strap users. Strapless you ride like Jacko for more control and leverage...front side and back side carving.

I’d sand the arch bump off it the first day.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:24:27 AM by Dwight (DW) »

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
I like the arch bar. No, I don't really center my front foot on the board, even with a strap, but I get fairly close and I need to know where my foot is without looking.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal