Author Topic: Kunalu for sale after BOP  (Read 1887 times)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Kunalu for sale after BOP
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:13:48 PM »
Got an email from Mark Raaphorst. He's bringing two boards to the BOP and doesn't want to ship them home afterwards. I already snagged the F18 (sorry) but he's also bringing a KuNalu that he's willing to sell at Dana Point for $1050. That's a pretty smoking deal for such a versatile board.

This probably belongs in the classified section, but anyone going to the BOP might be interested and might miss it there.

The KuNalu is the hollow molded version of my favorite board. I currently have a Starboard 12'2" which is the same shape. Not only are they wicked fast for racing and excellent for downwinders, but they also surf wonderfully. I don't know whether or not this board has a mast track, if not that's too bad. I consider these boards to be about the best sailing SUP board I've found.

The board will be available after the BOP at Dana Point. You should contact Mark directly if you're interested. I suspect Mark will NOT be paddling in the age group race, so you might be able to work out a deal to use the board in the race. Please contact Mark directly at: s.i.c@mac.com

« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:17:16 PM by PonoBill »
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal