Author Topic: Coreban hitting the US market  (Read 5873 times)

Caribsurf

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Coreban hitting the US market
« on: August 02, 2009, 06:41:31 AM »
http://www.coreban.com/

saw the updated website with catalogue.  They have some very interesting shapes and good pricing.  I ordered a 9 6 Performer  arrives this week will post photos and a review ...thought I would give the new guy a chance.  Their waterman's package comes with board, pad, carbon paddle, extra fin, board bag and shipping  at a great price.    I enjoy watching Ivan surf and he is a super nice guy as is everyone at this company

still going to order a PSH for the winter in Caribbean so don't worry Blaine  :D
Hobie Raw 8'10"
Jimmy Lewis Kwad 8'7"
Naish Hover 95 liter 5'7"
F-One Rocket foil board 5'5" 90 liters
Fanatic Aero 1250, 1500, 1750 HA foils
CabrinhaMantis 3.5, 4m 5m. F-One Strike 7m CWC
Hobie 14' race board

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
Re: Coreban hitting the US market
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 08:59:54 AM »
Their waterman's package comes with board, pad, carbon paddle, extra fin, board bag and shipping  at a great price.

Is that package on the site.  I am missing it.  What was the pricing?

Dwight (DW)

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • supSURFmachines
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 09:08:11 AM »
I had to google Coreban and Florida to find the retailers site selling them. $1049-$1099 for a bare board.

Blane Chambers

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 09:08:49 AM »
Ha ha!   Not worried at all...      I can't understand board builders that get all bummed because customers of theirs ride another brand.    I have friends that  own a few different brands.   I have friends that only have a different brand board.     Still my good friends!

The only thing that bothers me is people who support a company that is less than ethical and they know it.     WTF is up with that? ::) There are quite a few board companies that get all bummed if you ride other brands.     I personally know 4 well known builders that will take you off their friend list if you ride another brand!     Ridiculous. ??? >:(      If you buy your boards, you should be able to ride anything you like!

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »
I had to google Coreban and Florida to find the retailers site selling them. $1049-$1099 for a bare board.

Yeah, I was wondering about the package with board, pad, bag, carbon paddle, extra fin and shipping that Caribsurf mentioned.  On the website it reads: 
Package includes: Carbon wb Fin, Side fins, Camo Deck Pad & Board Bag.  I could not see package pricing, though.

Also, anyone know who is selling Coreban on Maui?  We saw these on cars starting only a few days back and had never seen them here before.

Gdub

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »
I am friendly with the Coreban distributor for California.  Socal people-- PM me if you would like to demo and I will put you in touch with him.
I will also find out who handles Maui.

Full disclosure: I have absolutely zero financial interest in Coreban.  I have paddled with the Coreban guy a few times and he's a great guy, and I am just happy to share the stoke of SUP.

Byronmaui

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 09:18:26 PM »
Pierre 2804500. When you talk to him tell him Byron is still waiting for the leash he borrowed.

Aloha

Byron

Caribsurf

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 09:30:43 PM »
sorry  I was out of town for a few days nd unable to log on

the distributor is in Florida and has a different website which I will post on Wednesday  the distributor has the Waterman's Special   it isn't offered through the Coreban wbsite

sorry for the confusion   my board will be here Wednesday to so maybe I will be able to post a photo or two
Hobie Raw 8'10"
Jimmy Lewis Kwad 8'7"
Hobie 14' race board

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 12:11:16 PM »
Who is the distrubitor and where is it located in FL?

Caribsurf

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 12:52:46 PM »
contact Damien Grafmyre   his website is

www.xtremelifesports.com

click on XL Store and then Waterman's special.  He is in Florida and not sure how much of the country he handles.  He did a great job for me

my stuff arrived today looks amazing and I will post photos shortly...if I can figure out how to do that

Hobie Raw 8'10"
Jimmy Lewis Kwad 8'7"
Hobie 14' race board

Linus

• Rincon Status
  • www.coreban.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »
Hi Everyone,

This is Linus here, the West Coast Distributor for Coreban (based in Santa Monica, CA).  Yes, Coreban is hitting the US Market.  We are getting great reviews on the products and are in process of placing the boards and paddles in shops!  While this is in process we are stoked on letting people demo our boards and are giving introductory offers for a limited time.  Feel free to contact me at coreban@oceanlineage.com

Aloha!
Linus

Linus

• Rincon Status
  • www.coreban.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 07:22:03 PM »
Hey everyone,

For all those in Southern California, Coreban boards and paddles are now in stock at the Paddle Surf Warehouse in Costa Mesa!  They even have an online store offering some insane board and paddle package deals.

Aloha,
Linus

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal