Author Topic: Industrial janitorial services sticker  (Read 4590 times)

Shawn

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Industrial janitorial services sticker
« on: June 18, 2009, 04:13:35 PM »
Tried out the proof sticker to ensure the high resolution came out and did some cutting to see how it would work for 'cut to fit' situations, well... since everyone has different yard sizes to sweep up.  The actual blade size stickers are coming in the morning.   

Mauiguy

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: Industrial janitorial services sticker
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »
Awesome!   Please put me down for 4!  This is a must-have!

Aloha,

Gary

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 08:20:01 AM »
Glad to see C4 getting in on this growing market :)

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 10:20:07 AM »
Very cool sticker. I noticed Dave Kalama's T shirt last night had a janitor's union logo. I assume it was a tongue in cheek sweeper reference.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Shawn

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »
I will have them Monday morning.  Schwingfest at the Swiss park and Fathers day events delayed them till monday. Working on the as usual nice price. Saw the full blade finished item and needed an oxygen tank for everyone this morning, even the prone folk wanted them. We all nearly choked laughing so hard when I paddled out and flipped everyone the broom.
Got to see even the nasty hater faction had a smile and that broke the ice with more people.

Easy Rider

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 10:45:21 AM »
I will buy a bunch for my store. 
email or PM me please! 

Thanks
Warren

info (at) theeasyrider (dot) com
Easy Rider is the name of my store in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
My name is Warren Currie . . . and we SUP Surf indoors . . . in a shopping mall!

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »
Oh, I forgot to say I want some. How about ten.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

Admin

• Administrator
  • Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
    • StandUpZone
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 06:17:30 PM »
Looks great Shawn.  ;D

Shawn

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 10:26:00 PM »
Cutting all them out tonight since Mr Impatient didnt like waiting.
Rolling out next couple sheets.  We made one size in order to accomodate all blades. I ended up cutting mine down with good ole beat down scissors and worked out fine. Just my impatience resulted in alot of air bubbles.  Patience is a virtue. Popped the bubbles and came out perfect.   
Randy, check your mailbox in next couple of days. 

SUP Sports ®

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Stoked For Life ®
    • View Profile
    • SUP Sports ®
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 05:18:36 AM »
Kinda funny...haha...;-)

When I first heard the term "sweeper" a couple of years ago, I thought that it was pretty lame...still do...like, that's all they can come up with...I guess it was/is slightly more acceptable than "oaron"...or "gondola boy"...both of which I've also been subjected to...

If you guys want to accept and own "sweeper", so be it...I'm holding out for something a bit more clever and biting...;-)

The other side of this coin now has a new descriptor being bantied about..."CRAWLERS"...

If you're gonna come up with a derogatory term or pejorative for a form of propulsion on a board, you might as well make it a good one...;-)

This one seems to work for some reason...and, I say that with the background of being a decades long crawler, myself...I remember Laird referring to surfers as "laydowns" in contrast to "standups"...it kinda had an evolutionary tone to it...and, sounds similar to "low-down"...

Crawler evokes thoughts of critters that spend most of the time creeping and crawling on their bellies...which, is a step up from sitting on your butt with a paddle in hand...like a "buttboarder'...

Surf culture is a funny thing...it morphs and changes constantly...it wasn't too long ago that the biggest bain in surfing other than buttboarders, were "wrongboarders"...brought on in the 80's with the reinvention of longboarding...a few years ago surfing went through a renaissance of sorts...it still is...it became kewl again to ride anything...hopefully, going forward, as standup gains street cred...it will be allowed to be included in this renaissance by the Orange County fashionista surf rag publishers...'cause, it ain't going away...

It don't matter what you ride...it's how you ride it...

Mahalos...{:~)

WARDOG ®
Owner/CEO  StandUp Paddle Sports®  &   SurfingSports®.com, Inc.

(805)962-SUPS (7877) store
(888)805-9978 toll free

Retail Store:
Standup Paddle Sports, LLC
121 Santa Barbara St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 06:58:14 AM »
Shawn,  could not order on your website but sent you an email to order one.  Please let me know

CB1

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 09:48:12 AM »
It don't matter what you ride...it's how you ride it...

Testify brotha!!  Amen!
supSURFmachines
Longboard 9'2" x 29.5" x 4.25  140L
AC Grande - 8'5" x 31" x 4 3/8  135L
Wide Ripper - 7'8" x 30.75"  105L

Ho'e He'e Nalu Mel

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »
 ;D If anyone is interested in it, I own www.seasweeping.com and I am struggling entreprenuer and a STOKED SUP-er!! Just thought if there was someone out there with a deeper pocket than me, it could be used....hey, this pocket has a hole in it? ;D

Shawn

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »
Shawn,  could not order on your website but sent you an email to order one.  Please let me know

Finally got it up on the site.  Motorpilot.... did you get it yesterday?
Just received notice that Teene Froiseth is going to be cleaning house on the Fourth of July race with his.  Be on the look out:

motopilot

• Teahupoo Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 06:08:15 PM »
Shawn, Just got mine last night.  HOLY COW it came to the east coast in 2 two days!!!  Thank you very much.  Sticker came out great!  Easy to apply and the graphics are very real and very clean.  Plenty of room on a Kialoa Methane.  Thanks again shawn for a great product and quick service. OK have a couple of Phone photos.  Only thing I have for now as I am stuck in the wx.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 06:46:34 PM by motopilot »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal