Author Topic: The most incredible/snake infested industry  (Read 4613 times)

Blane Chambers

The most incredible/snake infested industry
« on: September 25, 2007, 10:46:19 AM »
The Surf industry is sooo awesome.     A place where you can earn a living doing what you love...      The downside is its full of back stabbing, paranoid, snakes.     It amazes me what people will do for money and fame.    The level of drama, greed and the things I've seen in a short time blows my mind.      In no other industry have I seen such bad business practices and BS drama based on the desire for attention and money.       The only thing I think that can come close is Hollywood.     

Paddle Surf Hawaii will continue to operate on the up and up and will not stoop to a level where GREED and PARANOIA dictates our moves.    We do not feel we are competing with anyone.   We are to busy  just trying to get our own sh*t together to provide awesome products for our customers around the world.    It is a tough job but still way more fun than anything else I've been part of...    I LOVE MAKING GOOD SURFING BOARDS!!!!   We are in business and everyone in our company smiles big and is stoked everyday.    Why? We care about others.

If you operate on greed and fame and will go to any length to grow your business including burning people along the way, join all the others that will have a huge KARMA back lash that will send your selfish self into misery.....   Beware of your actions.   Shame on you!    You can only skate so long screwing people over...    Your time to pay will come.

This message is to all those deciding to get into the business end of SUP.     If you operate on honesty and integrity, you can succeed.     You will be able to sleep at night comfortably.    Do not alter your integrity and stick to your guns!      Business like everything else in life can be done very successfully when done with truth and honesty.     Your good Karma will follow you and spread to others with the same mind set...     Aloha to you honest business people!!

Aloha,
Blane Chambers

www.paddlesurfhawaii.com

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 11:04:05 AM by Blane Chambers »

K-541`

• Rincon Status
    • View Profile
Re: The most incredible/snake infested industry
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:15:39 PM »
Ah! yes when you take something that you are really into and do it 24-7 you will soon see the ugly side. What I've found is that there are a lot of folks that always think that they can walk all over you and talk trash. But you just got to stay + and turn out a good product and good things will happen.

Tony DaKine

• Sunset Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 07:46:03 PM »
I know Paddle Surf Hawaii will stay at the top based not only on the fact that Blane and his crew make the most progressive surfing SUBs, but that he really has an interest in his customers as people rather than just seeing a dollar sign walk in the store.

Byronmaui

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »
Every industry has a it's bad egg's but the good one's will have the staying power and the loyal customer base. Since the SUP industry is young there are many companies that are in it for the quick buck but over time will not be around. Don't compromise your business model because of what is happenning today just keep building for the future. PSH will be here long term if you so desire and will be at the forefront of the industry.

Aloha

Byron

P.S. Blaine check your website because after your webpage load's up I get directed to some weird sites. This is happening on 3 different computers.

Blane Chambers

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 08:52:30 PM »

P.S. Blaine check your website because after your webpage load's up I get directed to some weird sites. This is happening on 3 different computers.

Thanks Byron...   We're fixing it now and it will be all good soon...     Someone hacked in and purposely screwed it up.     I feel sorry for guys like this...   I was told once there are 2 kinds of competitors...    One kind just tries their hardest to do better and works hard at it...   The other kind focuses on stopping their competition from performing...   

I have faith in the "What goes around comes around" concept...   Someone out there will have the "Comes around" part smacking them in the back of the head...

Aloha,
Blane

Byronmaui

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 09:40:25 PM »
Bachee I think that is how it is spelled..

Aloha

Byron

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal