Author Topic: Double Vision  (Read 3205 times)

surfcowboy

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
Re: Double Vision
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 12:56:31 AM »
This thread makes me glad for many reasons. Number one of course is that none of my siblings is on here. ;)

Pono the viral thing is a bear. I think it's likely behind my vertigo, which has thankfully subsided in recent years. Congrats on the lack of serious issues and hang in there til you... regain focus?

PonoBill

• Cortez Bank Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 07:31:33 AM »
He was here first, I gotta put up with him.  Not so bad, It's about the only place we talk.
Foote 10'4X34", SIC 17.5 V1 hollow and an EPS one in Hood River. Foote 9'0" x 31", L41 8'8", 18' Speedboard, etc. etc.

TallDude

• Cortez Bank Status
  • Capistrano Beach
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 07:50:04 AM »
A few years ago, in one eye I would get blurred spot that flickered and move from center to peripheral and back. It came out of nowhere while I was driving and last about 15 minutes. It would freak me out. I had to close one eye to keep driving. One time I pulled over and waited it out. My optometrist called it an 'Ocular Migraine'. No headache associated with it. He said there is no pin point cause. They just seem to come and go. It hasn't happened lately. The body does some strange things. Your double vision is probably related to your 'Jonesing for surf' ailment.     
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:52:07 AM by TallDude »
It's not overhead to me!
8'8" L-41 ST and a whole pile of boards I rarely use.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal