Author Topic: Bic Tracer WC Carbon 14' x 24.5"  (Read 1396 times)

Stefan

• Malibu Status
    • View Profile
    • Email
Bic Tracer WC Carbon 14' x 24.5"
« on: February 11, 2017, 09:17:46 PM »
Just a quick review of the Bic Tracer, if you haven't tried this board I highly suggest you take one for a spin if you get the opportunity. I paddle a 404 V3 14 x 25.5 as my river/ moderate chop board... it's what I liked initially and it's a solid board for someone up to 180 lbs. (max) I believe it's around 238 liters. I've paddled the Bic 3 times now and each time I've liked it more than the last. For a 24.5 w it's super stable and surprising in cross chop, better at my size (180 lbs) than the V3 in my opinion - Bic is 279 liters I believe. The board balances extremely well and allows me to push a little more on the front while maintaining stability and the narrower width really helps my technique. Off the wind in smaller chop I loved this board, it didn't backwash and the nose never stayed under when burying into wave in front. My only complaint on the Bic is it's a bit heavier than I would like and the graphics could use some work IMHO. Neither of those things will keep me from getting one however lol. Cheers
NSP Puma 14' x 24"
NSP 8'7" Wave
Quick Blade Trifecta 86

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal